A/C and A/C Vents

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Night MX-3

A/C and A/C Vents

Post by Night MX-3 »

ok I just got my A/C fixed...and im losing some power with it on....I know you lose power when your a/c is on but my breaks dont even work as good..also RPM's can get a bit crazy when stopped. On top of that...I cant keep my vents up...everytime I set them where I want it to be blowing...they always just fall down...is there a quick fix to this? Thanks
94 Honda Prelude SI
95 Mazda Mx-3 I4 auto (b0rked)

http://www.riderevolution.com
hgallegos915

Re: A/C and A/C Vents

Post by hgallegos915 »

EWll as for the vents, you need new ones or glue them stuck? but yeah new ones from a parted out mx3 will work fine, I know a guy whos parting out his, If you need any parts , message me and ill let him know. When your car is at idle, its normal for the rpsm to go down,. your supposed to rev it up a bit, I dont thing this car has a idle up solenoid for the ac. (does it? ) Thats why they tell you that ac is best used in hoghways and while driving. The idle messes up becuase the comressor's belt is driven off the engine, and that compressor while puping the ac compressor slows down the engine. When Im at a stp or a traffic light, I simply turn opff the ac switch, then turn it on again once i drive off. It will still keep blowing cold air after u turn it off for a min.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”