Check this 30x out

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
solace

Re: Check this 30x out

Post by solace »

ok, I have the questions laid out for them on their bulletin board, i asked if they export (to the states but if they do hear then im sure they should ship to canada as well) i asked how much for shipping if they export and last i asked the price of the kit. So maybe i will have a bit faster response than trying to e-mail them.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I like that back bumper, but I wish it was a full bumper. To me it's like a add on like side skirts. I mean if it was a full bumper it would look tight with no gap. :D
Dino700

Post by Dino700 »

Yes the 30x is just the Mx-3. Yes Aresspeed do export to Canada. The kits costs $2500Aus fully painted and installed. Aresspeed will export the kits unpainted, thus they will be cheaper than $2500Aus. I don't know how much shipping will cost, you may have to investigate this. Aresspeed also said that if you buy as a group then it may be cheaper.<P>Hope this helps<P>Dean

Post by Guest »

I keep trying to call and e-mail them but i cant get ahold of them I dunno if i have the right phone # or not.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I've been e-mailing them and they never answer. I want the front bumper only badly. Find out how much to export to NYC and how much for just the front bumper please. You're the only one aresspeed answers.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
DDO49

Post by DDO49 »

If you guys find out anything let me know
G-Force body kit, 17 inch TSW's, custom sterio and soon swap for KLZE
richocet1

Post by richocet1 »

All praise, I have gotten prices in American currency.<P>Front Bar $550.00<BR>Side Skirts $420.00<BR>Rear Add-ons $280.00<BR> <BR>Freight depends on where we are sending the goods to.<P>I am in touch with one of the guys for the Ares Speed team and want to put together a group buy. Anyone interested email me, richocet1@yahoo.com. <P>No thanks needed.
You still can't touch my car!!!
dudley

Post by dudley »

Not bad.<P>SUPERCAR IN THE MAKING :cool: Image <BR>[ June 29, 2002: Message edited by: marcus_29_66 ]<BR> Image<p>[ June 29, 2002: Message edited by: marcus_29_66 ]
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

I know that the price of the side skirts that richocet1 posted are in Australian currency because they return an email for a estimate on the side skirts saying the following.<BR> New Yorker, How are things over there. The Eunos kit is pretty phat hey.. The price in $USD I am not sure but in $AUS it is $420.00 I think you could half that nut with the dollar going up and down so much it will defently vary.. Freight to the states I am very un sure of but If you are keen ring up some freight companies to see if you can arrange it<BR> <BR>Ryan
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

i think i might like the fx side skirts a little better anyone good at photoshop want to put together that car with the fx designs sides? that would be cool to see because fx is still pretty agressive just not as aggressive as those sides
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RaspMetalicMX3SE:<BR><STRONG>I know that the price of the side skirts that richocet1 posted are in Australian currency because they return an email for a estimate on the side skirts saying the following.<BR> New Yorker, How are things over there. The Eunos kit is pretty phat hey.. The price in $USD I am not sure but in $AUS it is $420.00 I think you could half that nut with the dollar going up and down so much it will defently vary.. Freight to the states I am very un sure of but If you are keen ring up some freight companies to see if you can arrange it<BR> <BR>Ryan</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>only 420$?converted to USD it is 238$,i looked it up at oand.com,they convert currency from different crounties

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”