New Pic of my ride........

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)

New Pic of my ride........

Post by Guest »

Back in december i got hit by a drunk driver in the front right corner! not bad but bad enuf to get a new bumper and fender fropm insurance!<P>So i got the erubuni 358 bumper (FITS LIKE s---) but looks dam sexy! and had my car painted midnight black with blue and purple ice perals (LOOKS CRAZY IN THE SUN) shaved the front emblome and shaved the rear side markers since the erubuni bumper doesn't come with side markers! my future plans are a full cage and corboue seats! i do alot of auto-xing! anyways heres my pic<P> Image
DVH

Re: New Pic of my ride........

Post by DVH »

u need clears!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>looks good though! :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Post by Guest »

haha ya i know i want clears but they dam exspensive!
KingFisher

Post by KingFisher »

Pawz,, what's up buddy,,, Car looks SWEET. That front bumper looks awsome, did you do the engine swap yet???
ANDREW*<BR>1996 Mazda MX-3 GS
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

Car looks amazing. I should know I had the same bumper, except i got the Corksport one and same deal, i got insurance money and decided to go with the sweet looking new nose, but unfortunally i had an accident on the front the same day I got my car fixed. Even though i have to go through the same process, i decided againt another new nose because it is too delicate for me, Means i would have to drive careful. Good luck man
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts

Post by Guest »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KingFisher:<BR><STRONG>Pawz,, what's up buddy,,, Car looks SWEET. That front bumper looks awsome, did you do the engine swap yet???</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i got my motor lined up but it won;t be going in till March! i am doing my seats and cage next! i will be down monday night in the falls at the cock and pheasent pub at thorald stone and montrose if u wanna stop in! its my b-day
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Did you paint your rims, or are they stock?

Post by Guest »

ya i sanded them down and painted them they turned out good but the nice shiny finish on;y lasted for a couple months i am getting them painted black next cause those are gonna be my auto=cross wheels gonna get soe 17's to roll on in the city
TAZ1

Post by TAZ1 »

Nice motor' can you tell me how to send a pic over like youv,e done here, I would like to show some pics of my motor on this site,<P>( I am a member )<P>TAZ1
masonholmes
Supporting Member

Post by masonholmes »

very nice man, I like! out of curiosity, was it black before? (you said you had it painted, but then it had the pearls etc. so I wasn't sure) sounds like you've got good plans for it!
1993 MX-3 ~ SE * 2.5L Swap'd
1993 RX-7 ~ Rotary Performance Built
1996 MX-5 ~ M-Edition * Topless, Daily Driver

masonholmes@hotmail.com
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

whenever mason posts to the board, you know you have a promising mx :)
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”