MY car's exhaust is very low....

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
Rope04

MY car's exhaust is very low....

Post by Rope04 »

Ok....My Car's Exhaust's are very low....I had to run the pipe from each Flange Straight back under the gas tank then under the rear axle( when I get my car back from the shop I'll Post some Pics)....The gas tank is no harm I have it wrapped with thermo tec exhaust wrap...But anyway The thing is that when I Give it gas my rear end lowers of course...I still have stock suspension, I am not an expert on suspension so I was wondering if i could get a set of struts and springs (aftermarket) that Doesn't lower my car or I will scrap Continuosly...So what you think I should do...
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
papa roached

Re: MY car's exhaust is very low....

Post by papa roached »

i say get the exhaust fixed
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

well It's not that low I mean I have around 6-7 inches before it scrapes, But when I drop it it gets awful close..I'll get you some pics when I next see the car or when she gets outta the shop...i have the exhausts the way I want them and the quickest route for the gases to escape
Ferrari Red w/silver Metallic 92' Mx-3 GsR: Blown 5 Built motors from my past project and am going to N/A for a while as I get use to Megasquirt for proper tuning then may boost....TT setups have too much lag and too low of a power output for the rpm range i sought....Single is better and may do that in future...New project is custom Alum Mani/ with 3-4" runners...NO ?'s about my previous setup I don't want anyone to waste as Much $$$$$$ as I did...listen to BabyBlue and the those guys and go with thier F/I setups
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I say get ground-control coilovers and keep it at the stock height like you want..get some mazdaspeed struts if your budget is not a problem
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Rope04

Post by Rope04 »

Never Thought you could put coilovers on struts, but that shows you how much I know about suspension..lol...Alright that sounds good thoughThat'll be next on my list after I save up for the axles you said I could get..thx
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

id say prepare to cry everytime you hear some scrapping, my cars stock height and if there is a speed bump i have to sit and pray that going through it at an angle will not scrape the can
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”