Help i'm clueless

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
richocet1

Help i'm clueless

Post by richocet1 »

I am new at this, so bare with me, I have simple questions.<P>1. How many shocks and how many struts do the MX-3 use?<P>2. Will I need adjustable struts if I want to lower my car?<P>3. Would Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712's be better than Pirelli P700's?<P>4. I want to put bigger brakes on my car. What cars brakes are interchangeable and farely bigger?
You still can't touch my car!!!
killerpickle

Re: Help i'm clueless

Post by killerpickle »

for brakes, I remember hearing that the mx6's brakes are larger...
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by killerpickle:<BR><STRONG>for brakes, I remember hearing that the mx6's brakes are larger...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dey are, cept dey's got 5 lugs vs. 4.<P>Ricochet1, did you search on this and if so, what search words did you use?<P>1. 4 struts<BR>2. no, lowering springs will do what they advertise<BR>3. IMHO, Kumhos<BR>4. None that I know of.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

1) 4 struts, one per corner<BR>2) nope<BR>3) better in terms of what?<BR>4) you dont need bigger brakes
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”