lowering my ride

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
heatherc

lowering my ride

Post by heatherc »

B&G suspension kit from CS...does that include everything i need? And it didn't specify the 4cyl or V6..will that work for me? ( I have the 4cyl)
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
precidian

Re: lowering my ride

Post by precidian »

On the B+G page that I looked at, it doesn't show the model but you should be able to install the springs in the RS.<BR>I helped Jeff A(mx-3.com) intall a set of Apex spring in his car and they were listed only for the GS... The drop for the RS is not as much as for my GS but they still lowered the car..<P>The spring kit comes with 4 springs and probably some instructions. I would recommend getting a mechanic to install the springs...<BR>hope this helps.<P>Cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

thanx tom!! ;)
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Zoso124
Forum Moderator
antispam: No

Post by Zoso124 »

Your gonna want to replace your struts at the same time cause I bet yours are still orginal. You think you will be able to get it up your driveway after you lower it?
Mike Evans
Gone:
92 GS Tropical Emerald MTX 2.5L
93 GS Raspberry Metallic SE MTX 1.8L
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Um...he he he..welp..i could just drive up on the grass....i might piss off someone bigtime but er....who cares???---> i am taking my car to the garage soon to get the torn boot replaced..and i am going to get an opinion on if i in fact do need the struts ..what makes the difference in getting the new struts??performance issues??
Geezer000

Post by Geezer000 »

If I'm not mistaken the B+G suspension kit comes with the KYB superstruts.<BR>You can also buy the springs by themselves.
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

precidian (tom) has apex springs with 5 years on the struts without them poping.....I talked to him on saturday and he's getting tokico ones but I'm not exactly sure....ask him about it he would now by experience
Steve
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

thats not going to be everything u need. u moght wnna look into a camra kit for thos springs so that ur tires dont wair down quickly-hey and how do u get those little pictures above ur name
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
phillyMX3mayn

Post by phillyMX3mayn »

who sells apex springs
-Steve

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”