Lower Tie Bars

This forum is for Discussion on Suspension issues.
millionflame

Lower Tie Bars

Post by millionflame »

Where would I be able to find, or purchase, some lower strut tie bars??? I am looking for both the front and rear.<P>Thanks a lot. :)
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
David Coleman

Re: Lower Tie Bars

Post by David Coleman »

<A HREF="http://www.corksport.com" TARGET=_blank>www.corksport.com</A>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

ummm, what is a "lower strut tie bar"? <P>the only thing thats on the lower strut is the hub. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Fine, whatever, I dont really care ok! Seems like I got my answer, so I guess someone understood what I meant, even though I didn't use the CORRECT terms that YOU wanted me to use. Screw off.
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aiden:<BR><STRONG>Fine, whatever, I dont really care ok! Seems like I got my answer, so I guess someone understood what I meant, even though I didn't use the CORRECT terms that YOU wanted me to use. Screw off.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How was I supposed to know if you meant a front lower tie bar or a front sway bar? Both are on the bottom, and both are commonly mistaken for the other. So before you get all pissy and tell me to screw off, why dont you try and be as descriptive as possible with your questions?<P>Why dont i ask you where i can get some new cylinders for my engine... Since there is no such thing either.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
precidian

Post by precidian »

SRD makes a rear lower tie bar for the MX-3.<BR>for more information : <A HREF="http://www.mx3gsr.freeservers.com/srd/tiebar.htm" TARGET=_blank>SRD lower tie bar</A><BR>Also they also make a front crossmember upgrade and see my post : <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 0&t=000195" TARGET=_blank>"SRD Billet Aluminium Crossmember"</A><P>hope this helps.<P>Cheers,
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

my stock one is for sale dude... :D <BR>Coolzombi@cablevision.qc.ca
Friends don't let friends drive stock.

Return to “Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tires”