Does anyone have a Supercharged KLZE?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mx3man83

Re: Does anyone have a Supercharged KLZE?

Post by mx3man83 »

You did change intake manifolds, right? The reason I ask is because that IM is not from a klze.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i did change the intake and had it port and polished and extrude honed for better flow. makes way more than the stock ZE intake.
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

thanks again for posting the pics dude!
klze, custome supercharger setup, powerdyne BD 10 charger, holly fuel pump, full stand alone fuel managment (SDS) MSD ignition with blaster coil and much more..
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

no worries. I like that setup for the charger. you said you rebuilt it? how did you do it? how much did it cost you? I can get a eaton super for a pretty good price, its getting the pully system strong enought is the problem.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Originally posted by skyblue:
i did change the intake and had it port and polished and extrude honed for better flow. makes way more than the stock ZE intake.
So you had it flow tested?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i had the intake flow tested and i forget the numbers but i was blown away. i will get those today or tomorrow
The drive system is good to over 14 psi and ran there steady, with regular oil changes in the drive system it would be almost bullet proof. i may be selling the whole setup, including the monster charger and piping if anyone is interested. there is soo much done here i can write for days. if you want to know more call ryan at 647 298 2617. i will be happy to talk to anyone.
thanks dudes and dudettes
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

How Much??????????

-Michael
mrmike420@hotmail.com
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

So you put 14 pounds of boost in your klze?
My Cardomain site
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

what the hp boost?
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i never put 14 psi on my motor, it was done on another mx3 with this exact drive system and charger set up..actually using the same charger as well. and it made around 320 at the wheels, mind you on a fully build motor, and i mean built. my car wsa broken into in my undergron parking and i had all my guages stolen rims glass broken and feul management tuner box stolen adn all my tools as well...what a piss off. there is no point trying to get it going again because it would cost to much. i will sell what i can and see what happens next year, i guess.
skyblue

Post by skyblue »

i am going to put the charger and drive system in the for sale forum, complete, no parting out. this system rocks and i am sad to get rid of it ....believe me!! but i am asking about 3500 cdn for everything. the charger alone is worth over that, non polished or built. it comes with pullies and belts and all hardware needed plus teh piping but no bov, that is very expensive. blitz
thanks guys
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I'm still curious as to which engine took 14 pounds of boost? Which engine code and what exactly do you mean by "built"?
My Cardomain site
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

the motor that the super charger came off of (this is going on what the owner told me take it was you will) a klde that was bored and stoked to 2.7l plus the bottom end was done up. He was claimming 300hp to the wheel and i know he was having issues with heat. But then he also had this idea that straight water was beter then an coolent/water mix :shrug: I have pics of the set up on the original motor some where.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

Originally posted by mrspanky79:
But then he also had this idea that straight water was beter then an coolent/water mix :shrug: .
why wouldn't it be
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

quick answere what happens when you go over the 50/50 mix in the winter, your car dosnt have enough heat. Coolent dose 2 things keeps the water from freeze and boiling.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4

Return to “Forced Induction”