help me im dumb

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
lakersfan1

Re: help me im dumb

Post by lakersfan1 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MoBnicco:
whoa u guys are frigin awesome, that helped me actualy know what the hell engines were which, i read something about the v6 only being able to be an auto or something anyone know anything about that?
and how hard is the 4 banger gt-r turbo to find i mean on a hard scale of 1-10 ten being impossible.
thanks
<hr></blockquote><p>I believe it's the K series supercharged motor from the Millenia S that doesn't have a manual transmission computer available.....though it's the most powerful engine of them all. I think 230 HP from a 2.3L. I want to say that engine designation was KJ ????
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Its a 2.2l supercharged miller cycle with 220hp. Its a k series though but good luck findind performance part on it
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MoBnicco:
i read something about the v6 only being able to be an auto or something anyone know anything about that?<hr></blockquote><p>its not really that, its just tha most v6's same with auto, actually, more specificly, most KLZE's with the curved neck IM came with the auto tranny part since most millenia are autos. I know my KLZE same with that gear-thingy which is part of the auto. We just inbolted it on and replace it with the nessessary clutch-system parts for my manual tranny mx-3. It doesnt complicate things, its just how your normally get the engine
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MoBnicco

Post by MoBnicco »

ok so if i go v6 in that really powerful engine how much money am i looking at to swap the auto to a stick
thanks for ur help so far
-NiCCo
Soon To Be Mx3 :)
Zoom Zoom
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by torpedan:
Its a 2.2l supercharged miller cycle with 220hp. Its a k series though but good luck findind performance part on it<hr></blockquote><p>2.3

Return to “Forced Induction”