Battosai's turbo K8 piping

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
BATTOSAI

Re: Battosai's turbo K8 piping

Post by BATTOSAI »

Actually my car is sitting for a few months because I have been preparing a Kl block in order to turbocharge it. Regarding the oil filter location, I have mounted it where my windshield cleaner reservoir was.
European Mx3 GsRT
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

How did you relocate the oil filter, and was there any other mods you had to do like removing cooling fans or anything?
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Whoever is hosting these pics...can you get them to work again? At least post a link or something...I would like to see them again, thanks.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Ok man, you're lucky as hell that I saw this because I rarely ever get on this site anymore. (too much BS anymore) but I thought about your request. I was originally gunna make a new site to host them, but I am to damn lazy :) so I decided to just make a page, and link you to it, so here it is.

Battosai's Turbo piping. Way to go man.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
rebel2k4

Post by rebel2k4 »

Originally posted by VizualXTC:
Ok man, you're lucky as hell that I saw this because I rarely ever get on this site anymore. (too much BS anymore) but I thought about your request. I was originally gunna make a new site to host them, but I am to damn lazy :) so I decided to just make a page, and link you to it, so here it is.

Battosai's Turbo piping. Way to go man.
Too much bs here? try mx6.com, its way worse. lol

Thanks for the link.
94 Mazda MX3 GS - 395 whp 397 ft lbs untuned on pump gas and stock KLDE 15 psi boost. now running 16 psi and E85.. numbers=? 425ish whp
04 GSXR 600- full exh, power commander 3, int turn signals, etc
98 Ford Ranger 3.0L
01 YZ250- most fun vehicle Ive ever owned.
95 Eclipse- built 420a, 60-1, megasquirt, 371 whp @ 17 psi, dsm-broken-car-curse
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Originally posted by rebel2k4:
Too much bs here? try mx6.com, its way worse. lol

Thanks for the link.
I don't drive an MX-6 :shrug:
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Forced Induction”