Jeff Abrams Super charge

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
boostedmx

Re: Jeff Abrams Super charge

Post by boostedmx »

93mxrgs--what did u use for sealant on the copper head gaskets. i know this is completely off topic but just wondering. i used hylamar. and was wondering if you used the same
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

it was some **** that my friend brought over.. stuff SMELLED. that name rings a bell.. i was on a partes run when he put the gasket on so i didnt really see, i'll ask him.. that name kinda rings a bell.. but im not sure.
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
Orange-GSR

Post by Orange-GSR »

there are alot of other thing I have but I didn't think they mattered like mazdaspeed engine mount,mazdaspeed strut,mazdaspeed upperstrut mounts and CFDF clutch (witch suck)and so on....... I am getting a ACT R6 soon but yes all my mods would add up to just over 300 at the crank then take off 15-20% drivetrain loss I hope to get some time slips and dyno sheets within the next few months
MY ZE is on the Bottle how about yours?

The offical PUnK a-- RaCeR of MX-WEST
mattster

Post by mattster »

hey Orange GSR are you going to take your car to mission again soon? if so give me a heads up it would be so sweet to see your car blow the competition away with that kind of power. :eek:
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

wait.. orange gs-r are u telling me that you dont have dyno sheets.. and your claiming that HP.. ROFLMAO.. you cant say my car will make X horspower w/ out dynoing the damn thing... hah hah hah hah hah....
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
mazdamaniac

Post by mazdamaniac »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 93mxrgs:
wait.. orange gs-r are u telling me that you dont have dyno sheets.. and your claiming that HP.. ROFLMAO.. you cant say my car will make X horspower w/ out dynoing the damn thing... hah hah hah hah hah....<hr></blockquote><p>I called BS on him earlier in the thread.
We'll see....

Return to “Forced Induction”