just got my bpt form cs

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
ikedasquid

just got my bpt form cs

Post by ikedasquid »

couple of questions<p>1) does the coolant in/out matter on the turbo? if it does which is which? (vj-20)
2) where it the oil feed for the turbo on the engine , i don't see it
3) the oil return from turbo, i see where it goes but i don't have the flange attachment for the turbo, where can i get one (tried the parts stores, no luck)<p>that's it for now, but i bet i'll have more
OsoSlo z28

Re: just got my bpt form cs

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

you got a bpt from CS and the turbo doesn't have all the lines? send it back or get some money back. i can't remember off the top of my head. i'll go look later today.<p>[ January 12, 2003: Message edited by: cre8v mx3 ]</p>
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
jaydog5678

Re: just got my bpt form cs

Post by jaydog5678 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ikedasquid:
couple of questions<p>1) does the coolant in/out matter on the turbo? if it does which is which? (vj-20)
2) where it the oil feed for the turbo on the engine , i don't see it
3) the oil return from turbo, i see where it goes but i don't have the flange attachment for the turbo, where can i get one (tried the parts stores, no luck)<p>that's it for now, but i bet i'll have more
<hr></blockquote><p>1. The coolant lines do matter on the vj-20, thats the turbo that comes with the BPT.<p>2. The oil feed line is a hard line that runs from the right side of the block (near the tranny) into the top, center section of the turbo.<p>3. If you did'nt get the flange, you may have to fabricate one, or try and locate a similar flange from a diff turbo. Parts stores will not have this flange, nor will the Mazda dealership. I would call CS and complain you did'nt get ALL the parts you needed.

Return to “Forced Induction”