fuel ratio for 92 sohc

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
agfcomp@aol.com

fuel ratio for 92 sohc

Post by agfcomp@aol.com »

I was going to turbo my 92 sohc mx3. I was going to use an fmu from vortech but im not sure of the ratio needed. If anyone has this ratio or another way to add fuel as boost increases this would be greatly appreciated.<p>
Ryan
VizualXTC

Re: fuel ratio for 92 sohc

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by RG:
I was going to turbo my 92 sohc mx3. I was going to use an fmu from vortech but im not sure of the ratio needed. If anyone has this ratio or another way to add fuel as boost increases this would be greatly appreciated.<p>
Ryan
<hr></blockquote><p>Welcome to the board. If I understand your question you are asking what PSI/#boost ratio? the 12:1 should be sufficient. I imagine the cheaper route would be buying the B6T. It's only $800 (which is cheaper than basically any "good" custom turbo setup) and drops right in. (if I understand correctly) Good luck either way.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
agfcomp@aol.com

Re: fuel ratio for 92 sohc

Post by agfcomp@aol.com »

Thanks for the info. Musch appreciated.

Return to “Forced Induction”