Turbo RS

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
5spd_GS

Re: Turbo RS

Post by 5spd_GS »

* i bow to you god *
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Now Dave. that isnt a street racing story is it :)<P>Didnt you install a new clutch? Didnt you let it break in 1st?
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

ya.....an ls1 z28 is not a hemi cuda or a 440 six pack...or a ls6 454 chevelle.... street racing......... :p
Steve
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><STRONG>Now Dave. that isnt a street racing story is it :)<P>Didnt you install a new clutch? Didnt you let it break in 1st?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Nope, that's not street racing ;)<P>I used my old ACT that has ~20k miles on it. No need to break it in....<P>Yeah, a Z28 is no 454 chevelle, cause it's about 1000# lighter with better gearing and tires....<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
TopGun

Post by TopGun »

I hang out with ppl with fast cars, but I can't keep up with them...<P>I don't mean to sound insulting, but why do all you ppl with KL-ZE's think you can run camaro's? It's just a Probe engine... I don't know who you're kidding, you're still a 15 second car...
Speed Kills - Drive a honda, live forever...

Return to “Forced Induction”