Nitrous Express?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Stevekowalchuk

Nitrous Express?

Post by Stevekowalchuk »

Is thier WET Nitrous application anygood? How much of a shot can I run on a 96 GS V6 WET if I have propper ignition and fuel?
torpedan

Re: Nitrous Express?

Post by torpedan »

Personally i know jack about them although as long as you tune it right you can run a big shot.. granted they had a huge argument over how much a 4 banger sohc could take not to long ago.. if you read it theres a lot of useful information bureid in there..
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

hahaha..I remember that argument...anyway get a wet shot if you can afford it go for it much more safer...you could run a 100 shot but I wouldn't recommend it...if you ran a 75-65 around there you could run that all the time without ever worrying about it...check this site out for some info on nitrious <A HREF="http://www.importtuner.com/archives/tec ... ch03.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.importtuner.com/archives/tec ... 3.shtml</A> remember it's better to be safe then sorry
Steve
Stevekowalchuk

Post by Stevekowalchuk »

okay thanks guys. Im getting a Nitrous Express WET system. I will run a 50 shot with upgraded plugs/wires and fuel. Thanks for ur help
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

The V6 bottom end isn't as strong as the B series. I'd feel pretty sketchy about running above a 75 shot.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

that's why he is running a 50 shot
Steve

Return to “Forced Induction”