HKS RR FPR

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
mazda20

HKS RR FPR

Post by mazda20 »

Does anyone know where I can get an HKS RR FPR for my 94 mx-3 rsr? I tried corksport with no luck they are all out of stock. I am running really lean and it is stalling out pretty bad. I think if I change the FPR and later get some fuel injectors and a S-AFC I should be okay, but I was told that get the FPR for now. Any help would be appreciated.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
David Coleman

Re: HKS RR FPR

Post by David Coleman »

Did you bolt on a turbo with no attention paid to the fuel system?
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

You must have the sleeping habits I do?, <BR>No I knew I would have to take care of it running lean, I just did expect it to be so difficult to get that damn part.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Also since this is not my daily driver, I can accord to leave it in the garage, and all I did was take it out for a spin to see how bad it would run right off the bat.
My MX-3 Website
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Anyone out there who could direct me in the right direction.
My MX-3 Website
pelado

Post by pelado »

Jeez, pick up a copy of Sport Compact Car, Import Tuner, Turbo, etc., etc. If no one that advertises in those has one, then I guess no one does.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

I saw an AEM Universal FPR, does anyone know if this would be good enough?
My MX-3 Website
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

You need to get a fuel pressure regulator which raises fuel pressure relative to manifold pressure. Read "Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell to find out the equations you need to figure out what ratio you need [10:1, 12:1, etc]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “Forced Induction”