Oct 30-31: "Pumpkin Carve" Auto-X Event in Cum

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Gro Harlem

Oct 30-31: "Pumpkin Carve" Auto-X Event in Cum

Post by Gro Harlem »

There is an auto-x even on both saturday & sunday, oct 30-31st at the Cumberland Airport in Cumberland, MD

I've autoxe'd at this venue 3 times in the past, and it is by far my FAVORITE. The pavement is solid & flat, no potholes, and its a huge open area. The courses they always create are always technical & have high speed straightaways & insane chicanes. Very entertaining. The people are very cool too, not ****y asshats like at FedEx field & Rosecroft raceway events I've been to before.

http://www.nationalroadrally.com/info.html has information

It is $30 to race or free to enter. You'l see some badass porsche's & corvettes there since those two clubs frequently rival each other at these events at this airport.

And NO YOU DO NOT have ot race both days, saturday will be the more popular day for racing. Last autox I was at (in may) had a full 100 ppl on saturday & like 40 ppl on sunday. You can race one day or both days, it doesn't matter.

Hope to see ppl there dammit!! BTW my festiva will be there as well, my buddy is going to race it on sunday. i'm going to race on saturday most likely, but i'll be there w/my car both days.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Krist B.

Re: Oct 30-31: "Pumpkin Carve" Auto-X Event in Cum

Post by Krist B. »

i'd like to be there, but let's see if we can bring some more people! :)
Gro Harlem

Re: Oct 30-31: "Pumpkin Carve" Auto-X Event in Cum

Post by Gro Harlem »

I got a couple of miata/protege ppl to come at least.....no mx3ers in this area that i know of.

I know some are in WV!! COME ON DAMMIT! :froggie_red:
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “MX-3 Meets”