Norcal Meet #2 !!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
CrazieMX3

Re: Norcal Meet #2 !!!!

Post by CrazieMX3 »

If i can make it to the meeting(when the day comes)...i'll always be up for cruising around. :driver:
-'97 Championshipwhite Civic Coupe (SOLD)
-'93 Red GS V6 CLEAN TITLE! (SOLD)
-'95 Silver Civic Hatchback (NEW BABE)
LongJohn

Post by LongJohn »

Hey, I just got my BP going. I have 350 miles on it so far. The exterior of the car is pretty crappy but oh well.

I would encourage people with no mods to try and make it.

I'm going to be out of town from Dec 22, to Jan 1, but let me know if you pick any weekend day after that and I'll most likely make it.
Baker

Post by Baker »

I live in PA, but i'll be in CA(san jose) from Dec. 30 to Jan 5. My mx-3 will obviously be in PA, but I could bring my mom's RX-8 for you all to oogle. And if the meet doesnt happen during those days, I would like to see a bay area mx-3 or two. Hit me on AIM if you want.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Sometime after New Years is good. Who's the head coach of this event?
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

hey im down for a meet anytime this break. i go back to school on Jan. 4th so lemme know if anybody wants to meet up! oh yea John Long, you're from San Jose so thats close to our MOCC meets! a few mazdas come to hang out at the Krispy Kreme in mountain view, if ya wanted to come. so far 2 miatas, 2-3 p5's, a mazda 3, an msp, and us 2 mx3's there. and we usually go for a "drive" afterwards! :cool: hehe but yea lets have this big meet! Q wont have his engine but it will still be fun
92 Autozam AZ3
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

Well sounds like we should set a date time place etc.. etc.. before everyone is unavailable after the 5th. How is monday the 3rd of january for everyone? Just tryin to get the ball rollin. Has there been a location decided that everyone is happy with? I am down for wherever but i need a little notice to plan ahead.
'92 GS-no lip. Klze. no cat. phenolic spacers. no power steering. no a/c. hei mod. poly filled mounts. probinator chip. loud exhaust. b&m shifter. tokico struts. suspension tech springs. axxis 17 in rims.
'86 mr2-stock and still hauls a-- in curves.
'05 Gsxr-50 tooth stunt bike
illicitQ

Post by illicitQ »

January 3rd. i guess that sounds good to me! now to think of the location. i dunno if any of you are still down to go to stinson beach. if the mx-ers farther north cant make it at all then we can make it south bay.

<small>[ December 17, 2004, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: illicitQ ]</small>
92 RS: BPT, evo front mount, custom 2.5 in IC pipes, apex-i SAFC- II, GReddy type-RS BOV, rear disc swap, GTX front strutbar, oem GS lower rear tie bar, Topspeed1 axle back exhaust, 15" TSW wrapped in yokohamas, power window swap. NOT INSTALLED: GReddy turbo timer and CS downpipe.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

well so far the location is Stinson Beach (Q's choice) and it seems like a nice place to have one. i'm free on monday but i know most people would want to have it on the weekend. whats everybody doing sunday the 2nd?
92 Autozam AZ3
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Probably watching football. Mondays fine. The weekend too.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Come on guys, let's do this. Let's have it at Stinson Beach on New Years weekend, 1st or 2nd. We can always have another one down the road for others who can't make it.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine »

I am game for the 1st. have work the morning of the 2nd but ill try and make it either way. We should cut this off and set a date. Stinson beach is lookin like the place and suggestions on the time?
'92 GS-no lip. Klze. no cat. phenolic spacers. no power steering. no a/c. hei mod. poly filled mounts. probinator chip. loud exhaust. b&m shifter. tokico struts. suspension tech springs. axxis 17 in rims.
'86 mr2-stock and still hauls a-- in curves.
'05 Gsxr-50 tooth stunt bike
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

ok new date (just to give people time):
Sunday, January 16th, 12pm, Stinson Beach

if anyone cant make it or wants to suggest a better date/time, post it here. :cool:
92 Autozam AZ3
illicitQ

Post by illicitQ »

the 16th is my GFs B-day. i think the 15th would be better. same time sounds good
92 RS: BPT, evo front mount, custom 2.5 in IC pipes, apex-i SAFC- II, GReddy type-RS BOV, rear disc swap, GTX front strutbar, oem GS lower rear tie bar, Topspeed1 axle back exhaust, 15" TSW wrapped in yokohamas, power window swap. NOT INSTALLED: GReddy turbo timer and CS downpipe.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

haha aite sounds coo to me. saturday is just as good as sunday.. so lets get a list going! who wants to come?
92 Autozam AZ3
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

hokai* here a map:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tm ... ap=Get+Map

pretty much just get to Highway 1 north or south wherever you are, and keep going til you see a sign that says Stinson Beach. :freak: lol and we'll meet on Saturday the 15th at Noon. :2thumbsup:
92 Autozam AZ3

Return to “MX-3 Meets”