Texas and surrounding states

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
zevirii

Re: Texas and surrounding states

Post by zevirii »

Sorry bro, can't make it up there.. Had to work till 1am today and just getting home and its 6am now. Plus Its a 4 hour drive to there from Austin.. I really wanted to come though..Maybe next time...
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

You guys missed out!
It was awesome...lots of action...great cars....and Jerri (my wife) won 1st place in her class! <p>Here we are on the way there.<p>Image<p>[ April 13, 2003: Message edited by: RanMan ]</p>
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

yeah i started to follow you but got seperated.. owell i had a lot of other things to do anyways =]
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

**** man....that was you? I was not sure. We thought about pulling over to see if you pulled over too....that way we knew you were with us. However, I could not really find a good place to pull over....then I almost missed the exit....not paying attention...sorry man. We thought you knew where it was.
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Nah i had no clue. no worries will catch ya on the flip side some time. I didnt wanna cut off that miata =]<p>i should have been paying attention anyways.. 121 is the wrong direction from ennis
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

It would be cool to have a meet, but dallas is just so far away lol... Wish I could of come to that show with ya though..
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

The next big show/race is in August...the 8th and 9th I think....same place...Ennis. There are some car shows in the local area that we will be going to before then though. There is one next week in fort worth, then I think there is another one in Irving, then another in Dallas....all in the next few weeks. Perhaps you can go to one of those.
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

will have to see next few weeks are gonna be busy for me =]
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Ranman,<p>got any pics of your car?
Not-His

Post by Not-His »

You can visit the link below to see pics of my car. (Ranman's wife's car). <p>http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=339698<p>He has been really busy lately and has not had a lot of time to visit the message board for me. he has been working on his Integra.<p>As stated on the web site my car got hit by hail a few weeks ago. Not too bad. That gives me a reason to repaint it this year. We are tossing the idea of a body kit and shaving the door handles. I am going to shave the emblems in the back (front emblem was shaved last year). Underbody LEDs have arrived and just need to be installed. Now all we need is time. Will post more pics when done.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”