Texas and surrounding states

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
torpedan

Re: Texas and surrounding states

Post by torpedan »

Heheh yeah which i wanna show cause i am no where close to stock in so many twisted ways..
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I sure hope to see you there. I would like to see some of your mods. The stereo should be ready by Wednesday afternoon. I will try to get some pics of the install soon after I pick it up. I will still need to hook up the amp though once I get it back.
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

well if i do go i wont be taking my baby. i think my motor dropped a valve so ill be getting ready to fix that. ill be getting to it next week. if it was to be fixed by then ill take it but not be able to race it :( . oh well i really dont think it will be done by then though. ill def keep you posted but id have to find a ride up there if i do go.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Man, you have to show up....preferably in the MX. Regardless, it would be fun...find a ride or fix yours....we have tried to gather many times and it seems that there is always something that keeps it from happening. I want to see some other modded MX's.<p>[ April 02, 2003: Message edited by: RanMan ]</p>

well like i said if its fixed ill bring the mx but if not its just another reason to have another meet. but like i said from the way it looks it most likely wont be done by then. unless the grace of gods hand helps with everything then i might be able to make it with the mx. otherwise ill have to find another way to go.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

ALRIGHT. We picked up the car tonight. We have not heard the speakers yet, but I am sure they will sound awesome. Check out the box. <p>Image<p>Image<p>Image<p>[ April 02, 2003: Message edited by: RanMan ]</p>

that looks awesome and i like the fact that you can still stack crap on top of the box if need be.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS

man iraq sucks!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Thanks man. Yeah...the main reason I went with the false floor is so that I didnt lose my trunk space.....like about 90% of the other people on this board have...haha. Anyways, I need to buy a new amp for the speakers. I hooked them up to my Punch 250aII (bridged) and it sounded good...however, the speakers are rated at about 350-400 each, so they can handle a lot more. We also opted to go with 8's so that it did not take up as much room....and my wife doesnt really crank it up like I do, so she didnt need anything real monsterous. I am thinking of getting a Fosgate Power series 350 watt amp to drive them. So far, aside from the head unit, everything is Fosgate, so I figured we would just stick with the same thing.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Start getting ready.....we are!
See you guys there!
yeloboy

Post by yeloboy »

hell yeah im down for that just tell me the time. it's about time that i can show of my bad *** machine :D
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

BRING IT ON MAN.......you cant compete with us..... :D Just kidding!<p>[ April 08, 2003: Message edited by: RanMan ]</p>
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

What day are you guys going to be up there showing your MX-3 off?<p>I would like to come too.. My MX-3 doesn't have much looks stuff like body kits or anything but it would be cool to park next to you in the show area hehe... Let me know sooooonnnn!!!
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

We plan on showing BOTH days. The gates open at 11:00am so come early so we can park together in the show! Our car is not perfect...and I am self-concious about many things on it, but I figured why not show it. It is a daily driver, so it will not be perfect.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

I will post again tonight and let you know when I am coming if at all... Thanks for the fast responce.. Would be cool to see another MX-3. Mine is a daily driver as well and is FAR from perfect.. I got some paint chipping on my hood already lol.. thinking of getting a CF hood though hehe.. Anyway I will let you know tonight.. I will need directions or a address of something.. Got a cell phone #?
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Ok guys...show is tomorrow. I will be in the parking lot of the HOBBY LOBBY in North Richland Hills from 11:15-11:30am tomorrow. If you want to caravan over to the races/show, then meet us in the Hobby Lobby parking lot tomorrow at that time (11:15-11:30am). The Hobby Lobby is at the Rufe Snow exit off of Loop 820. We will wait there for 15 minutes ONLY, so if you plan on meeting us, then BE THERE or we will leave without you. My cell phone number is 817-937-8331. Call me for more info or if you get lost.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”