DE meet ppl

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
GQSmoov28

Re: DE meet ppl

Post by GQSmoov28 »

The meeting place in Newark isn't on UD's campus, but we're like 10 min away. It's actually a little easier from this spot to head down to Milford. I was actually thinking on changing the Newark location to the Bob Carpenter center at UD it's even easier to find after you get off 95. If that's cool with everybody I'll resend the address.
92 Mazda MX-3 GS
My Ride http://members.cardomain.com/gqsmoov28

Mods So far:<p>16" Motegi MR7 (White)
Dunlop SP Sport FM901 Tires
Xenon Hiper White Bulbs
MazdaSpeed Shoulder Harness Pads
Type R style Indiglo Shifter
GQSmoov28

Post by GQSmoov28 »

Mzdspd, somewhere didn't you say you wanted us to meet at the Old Walmart first then go to Hardees? Or is it now just go to the Hardees location?<P>For the guys coming from MD/VA, just an FYI there are two tolls to pay heading north on 95 (total of $6) and one on the way to Milford (+/- $1)<P>For the guys coming from PA/NJ besides crossing the bridges from NJ there will be the one toll on the way to Milford. Let me know if you guys need anything else for meeting in Newark...
92 Mazda MX-3 GS

Xenon Hiper White Bulbs
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GQSmoov28:<BR><STRONG>The meeting place in Newark isn't on UD's campus, but we're like 10 min away. It's actually a little easier from this spot to head down to Milford. I was actually thinking on changing the Newark location to the Bob Carpenter center at UD it's even easier to find after you get off 95. If that's cool with everybody I'll resend the address.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Ahh, it's down on Rt 40 then, right? For some reason, my directions took me through U Del at first. But if you think the other location would be even better, then lets do that, by all means. :)
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

so whos going to newark then milford cus it sounds like some aint heading to milford(the orignal spot) im going to newark then milford
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
2.5mx3

Post by 2.5mx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by anjin1982:<BR><STRONG>so whos going to newark then milford cus it sounds like some aint heading to milford(the orignal spot) im going to newark then milford</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I can speak for a few of us and say that if there's a good turnout in Newark, then yes, we'll drive down to Milford. I believe others are driving there no matter what happens.<p>[ November 29, 2002: Message edited by: 2.5mx3 ]
Hank
'92 MX-3 ZE *SOLD*
'05 RX-8 Touring

--All those who wander are not lost-- JRR Tolkien
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

the meet in milford is at hardees the address has already been posted and guys please come to milford don't leave me hangin<BR>i know for sure that there will be at least 5 mx-3s there regardless so lets try and make 20 eh
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

guys...i really plan on being in newark sunday, but i'm not sure where to go!! help me out here
GQSmoov28

Post by GQSmoov28 »

Ok I've got a better Newark meeting place, it's going to be the Bob Carpenter Center parking lot on UD's campus here is the address. You can't miss this place it's huge and it's right on 896. <P>University of Delaware<BR>Newark, DE 19716<P>Use Yahoo Maps for Driving Directions, they're more accurate. The center is going to be on the right on S. College Ave.
92 Mazda MX-3 GS

Xenon Hiper White Bulbs
therealstasman
Supporting Member

Post by therealstasman »

Last edited by therealstasman on February 17th, 2009, 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
GQSmoov28

Post by GQSmoov28 »

Stas if you're taking 95S just get off on the 896 North ramp head up the road about 2 min and you'll see the complex on your right. The other spot is further off of 95 and a little bit harder to find... I'll be there in a white MX...
92 Mazda MX-3 GS

Xenon Hiper White Bulbs
therealstasman
Supporting Member

Post by therealstasman »

Last edited by therealstasman on February 17th, 2009, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krist B.

Post by Krist B. »

hi ferMx3 V6 , <BR>i think i'll just meet u and drive follow.
fernando

Post by fernando »

OK KRIST YOU CAN FOLLOW ME, WHERE WE CAN MEET AND WHAT TIME DO YOU WANT TO GO LET ME KNOW.<BR>FERNANDO.
GQSmoov28

Post by GQSmoov28 »

Update to Newark meeting location<P>Bob Carpenter Center<BR>University of Delaware<BR>Newark, DE 19716<P>Take DE Exit #18 896N<BR>Follow 896 (which turns into S. College Ave)until you see the Bob Carpenter Ctr on your right.<P>If anyone gets lots you can reach me at 302.563.8430 (mobile)
92 Mazda MX-3 GS

Xenon Hiper White Bulbs

Return to “MX-3 Meets”