Toronto MX-3 Club Information

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Andrew_Pakula

Toronto MX-3 Club Information

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Ok after lots of delays this whole year due to someone who will remain nameless.... we finally got the domain <A HREF="http://www.torontomx3.com" TARGET=_blank>www.torontomx3.com</A> for the club website.<P>I am collecting initial information for the website so I can build a database, once I get things together initially you'll be able to change/add more info to your car profile. What I just need now is:<P>Anyways people e-mail me your info like:<BR>Name/Nickname:<BR>Car Specs: (example: 1994 MX-3 GS auto, Sparkle Green Metallic)<BR>Email:<BR>ICQ/MSN/AOL:<BR>Website:<P>(Please e-mail this information)<P>As discussed before I am asking for $2 membership fee(per year) to cover the cost of the domain. I hope this is ok with people.<P>You can send the money by Paypal to this e-mail: <B>webmaster@netphoria.org</B><BR>Or you can give me a toonie or whatever in person.<P>On the website right now there is just a temporary page while I make the site and database. I am not going to make the page too overly complicated but it will look good, those who know me can vouch for my work.<P>Anyone who wants torontomx3.com e-mails please just let me know and i'll set one up for you. You can have a full POP3 email account or I can forward the e-mail to an existing e-mail, just let me know.
polak_gino

Re: Toronto MX-3 Club Information

Post by polak_gino »

hey andrew thanks for making the website, i think we are all still a little confused about what happened to a certain person.
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

are we gonna get a forum for our selves in here. like quebec and the west club has
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Haha, well he is selling his car, guess he doesn't like mx-3's anymore.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by polak_gino:<BR><STRONG>are we gonna get a forum for our selves in here. like quebec and the west club has</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>That's what I need to know, do we want our private forum or do we want Jeff to create a seperage forum on mx-3.com for us?<P>I vote for keeping having the forum part here on mx-3.com. I don't think there is a need to setup a seperate forum on the club site because things are going to get duplicated all the time.<P>On the club site there should be member profiles, meet pictures, meet information, and other stuff, not sure yet, need your ideas as well.
DVH

Post by DVH »

Sounds awesome Andrew, !<P>I'll have the money for ya when the next meet happens!<BR>Finally we are gettin this web site goin! <BR>I also put the club's link in my signature!<BR>Can't wait to see it, i know that andrew will make it look sick! (no pressure buddy!! lol)<BR>later :D ;)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yo andrew, i want to get in on this website as well,i couldnt get to your email for some reason [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] but if you could email me i could reply with my info, airjordon_09@hotmail.com<P> thanx<P> J
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Andrew, if you need any help with the HTML and s--- let me know I am pretty decent with that crap, <BR> :D
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

Hey Andrew, I'll give my money at the next meet. Thanks.
'96 MX-3 GS
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LiL-LaW:<BR><STRONG>Andrew, if you need any help with the HTML and s--- let me know I am pretty decent with that crap, <BR> :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thanks, I do that stuff for a living though so I should be ok. Do you have any PHP knowledge?
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Nada, I used to HTML as a hobby, then I started to learn java but took up paintball instead hehe :D

Return to “MX-3 Meets”