Kansas City area

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
rwstud427

Re: Kansas City area

Post by rwstud427 »

im w/ ted but im still interested
mx-3 12acer

Post by mx-3 12acer »

I am in. Just try to spread the word. I think this meet has a lot of potential.
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

ok! so have we all decided on the 14 and 15th of march then?
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

I guess so, where you guys wanna meet? jeff city is ok with me.
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
Seanthepizzadude65065

Post by Seanthepizzadude65065 »

Hello everyone! I think a meet in Jeff City would be cool, considering I live 45 miles south of there, in Lake of the Ozarks. I also think it would be cool to meet other Mx-3 owners.
14" 5 spoke PRIME rims, GS spoiler,180 Watt Sony Head unit with a 4 Polk Audio EX series speakers, Kicker Solo Baric 8" sub, StrandTec custom Air system, Blue under dash neon tube, Blue windsheld wipernozzle LEDS,straght-through dual tip exhaust, Belive it or not but, I did a 0-60 in 7.23 seconds!

http://www.cardomain.com/id/seanthemx3er
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

im in <BR>any1 from stl wanna travel in a pack then email me and we all will try to get something organized<P>PS. Im gald some1 finally steped up and set a date..thanx
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

looks like the 14-15 of march is cool for everyone so far, I'll email geko1650 and see if theres a good place in jeffcity to meet. I'l also email kristen, her brother and Bryant to see if there in and have them post, if you guys have any questions or ideas email me.
Hmm. what to do now..
rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

i was woundering if there were maybe any probes in jeff city or around that would be interested? just a thought but its up to you guys
Seanthepizzadude65065

You know what would be cool? Is if we was to set up a National MX-3 meet here in Lake of the Ozarks there is already several car shows here why not have a Mx-3 show here? We should do it during the summer and also there is alot of hotels down here to host it at :p
14" 5 spoke PRIME rims, GS spoiler,180 Watt Sony Head unit with a 4 Polk Audio EX series speakers, Kicker Solo Baric 8" sub, StrandTec custom Air system, Blue under dash neon tube, Blue windsheld wipernozzle LEDS,straght-through dual tip exhaust, Belive it or not but, I did a 0-60 in 7.23 seconds!

rwstud427

Post by rwstud427 »

sean if u wanna do that then you will probally need to talk to some other people down there and get this set up now so people can plan on going. someone needs to step up and take charge<BR>that would be cool to have a national meet in the show-me-state
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

There are national meet's, check the board and you'll see but i think it's not for a while. About the meet at hand, I talked to bryant (jon galt) and kristen (lil devel) bryant is in but kristen was unsure due to spring break, so we're all in except kristen. I never got an email back from gecko1650 so all we need is a place to meet in jeffcity. If anyone knows a good place to meet down there please post. I'll start looking for one but I i don't know the area. If i find a good place to meet I'll let you know, if anyone else has any thing to add or a good place to meet down there please email me or post, thanks<P>tedleeper
Hmm. what to do now..
Seanthepizzadude65065

Ok that is cool! I can't wait. Oh yeah, i was just wondering what the total numbers of Mx-3s you have seen out driving not including yours, I have seen 3 a white, black, and a "raspberry mettalic" V6 SE!! i thought that was cool!

valkyire

Post by valkyire »

ive seen quite a few here. 2 special editions! bad news about my car...i may have to get a new engine soon...anyway, has anyone decided on a place in jeff to meet up? the only places i know of down there is the capital and a mall. Im not to familiar with the city. Its been awhile since i was there..
Seanthepizzadude65065

Even though i dont live in Jeff City, why dont we meet at the mall there? I think it would be the best place to meet considering all the parking area (even though the mall sucks) it would probley be the best place to meet. Respond back what you think

TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

All right guys march 15th at 427 Monroe St Jefferson City, MO. just go to mapquest.com and put that as the ending address for directions, I'll (eventually) get around to emailing everyone and getting a list of people who are coming. If this date dosn't work with anyone please post or email me and I'll get somthin else put together. Expect a group email soon with more info/roster.
Hmm. what to do now..

Return to “MX-3 Meets”