New site for mx-3 toronto club. . under construction

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Runninit

New site for mx-3 toronto club. . under construction

Post by Runninit »

Hey hows it going all of u , mx-3 owners, it is finally under progress i am making a new site for the one and only mx-3 club of toronto, I know eveyrone have been discussing it latly , but no action has been brought forward. I am thinking of making a mx-3 club or just a general mazda club. <P>The site will consists of club memebers, club meets, affiliates for discount prices on parts, as well as a gallery , and maybe some other linx. But for now i am working on the layout and i will like some info from anyone who would like to provide any. <P>I am also going to be providing member cards, with your name and car pic on it which will show proof for discounts at places.<BR>There will also be decals for your car at a chap price . <BR>Please send over any info regarding this site to K_imraan@hotmail.com<P>Thanx and i hope eveyrone is interested
Mx-3 all the way baby! It aint a girls car thats all i have to say...
DVH

Re: New site for mx-3 toronto club. . under construction

Post by DVH »

Awesome bud, now, are u doing the site or is andrew?? i guess since u have already started that u are??? <BR>Question, what u mean about discount prices on things??? IF this is true.....THEN ITS VERY COOL! :D <BR>Aright man, later and can't wait to see it! :cool:<p>[ July 30, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Imraan, like I said in the other post, I was going to do the website but if you already have started it then that's fine. I can provide the web hosting for free so it will be on a fast server with no pop-up ads.
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

Thanx anywys andrew but i got the hosting under control , thanx alot for the offer thogh really appreicate it . And yes dvh, the discount prices is from stores that i will be speaking to , such as custom performace shops including other places, for group discount rates. Please get back to me if you have any further questions the site will take a little while but i want to make it look sick soo its not a dissapointmnet. I think the ottawa site is a little boring , so dont worry it should be 10 times better .
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Imraan:<BR><STRONG>Thanx anywys andrew but i got the hosting under control , thanx alot for the offer thogh really appreicate it . And yes dvh, the discount prices is from stores that i will be speaking to , such as custom performace shops including other places, for group discount rates. Please get back to me if you have any further questions the site will take a little while but i want to make it look sick soo its not a dissapointmnet. I think the ottawa site is a little boring , so dont worry it should be 10 times better .</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Wow, thanks Imraan. :)<P>Andrew - hook me up with some hosting! :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

canadian_ice - If you get a domain for it I can host it for you for free.
Runninit

Post by Runninit »

No candian ice, i never wanted to put ur site down in any way i just wanted to say i was going to add alittle more than that , thats about it sorry if u took ti the wrong way good job by the way. <BR>ssee ya
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Imraan - don't worry about it man, I was just kidding around. I'm never serious. :D
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

Can't wait to see it Imraan.........If you need any help/advice, you know my email address. :)
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya this is a big step for our club!!! now all we need is people to actually show up to our lil meets and to think of the name, i gave immran some ideas for the name, in i guess he will bring them up when it is need our we can discuss it at our next meet,
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Return to “MX-3 Meets”