MX6,MX3 vs Probe Meet in FL

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MZDASPDR

MX6,MX3 vs Probe Meet in FL

Post by MZDASPDR »

Hey all<BR>Im a MX6 owner and Modereator from MX6.com<BR>and i would like to Invite<BR>Anyone thats interested in comming to <BR>Meet in Orlando AUGUST 30th (fri)5:30pm<BR>Its at SpeedWorld (Orlandospeedway in Bithlo-a little town just outside of orlando)<BR>This Meet is on MX6.com SouthEast regionClub and ProbeTalk.com FLAPOC- FloridProbeOwnersClub Forum.<BR>Ive been talkin up allot of smack to the ProbeOwners so i would like as many Mazda Cars there to Shut THere HOLE. So if your around FLorida and would like to come Your more than welcome. My friend John From JADE Motorsports has a MX3Turbo :D
David Coleman

Re: MX6,MX3 vs Probe Meet in FL

Post by David Coleman »

30 Aug 02 @ Bitho? I might be able to make it. Hopefully I'll be able to stop by. Any of the PT guys going?
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
MZDASPDR

Post by MZDASPDR »

Yup Bithlo -Getting there at 5pm-5:30pm <BR>Friday Aug30th <BR>Most all the Probtalk members <BR>from FloridaProbeOwners club from Tampa are going. I think i have 3 or 4 members from JadeMotorsports Going.<BR>Guys from Melbourne, Jacksonville, Daytona, Tampa,are Comming to tear it up and maybe SouthFL Probeowners and MX6 owners might show. This Event Should be good!<BR>Im getting people to Show up at 5pm with me to get somethings abit organized before others show.<BR>Below are some of the cars of guys that said they are comming. Including me :D <P>First picture is my MX6 -KLZE<BR><A HREF="http://www.mx6.com/boardnew/attachment. ... tid=237875" TARGET=_blank>MZDASPDR's ZE 6</A><P>this one is Ricki's 6 <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR> Image <BR>Those are just a few<BR>Hope to see some more MX3's there<P>-Kenny S.E.Modr @ MX6.com<p>[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: mx6spd ]
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

who from jacksonville is going? if i don't have to work, i might come down. it'd be nice to ride down with some other people.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
OrlandoMx-er

Post by OrlandoMx-er »

Ill be there for sure... I have a buddy of mine with a Probe GT which he is starting to hook up. Havent done much myself yet but im getting there.
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

I won't be able to make August but I will be @ HIN Orlando if anyone will be around then.
jonathanj

Post by jonathanj »

hey guys i am there and i also have a few more people with mx3s going too.
Mx_3Girl

Post by Mx_3Girl »

So everyone is going to meet at the track at 5:30???
92 Mx-3
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

I'd go if I didn't have to work. If it was closer maybe.<P>Damn, it sucks to live in such a looong state. And before anyone in California says something, I have to drive almost 600 miles just to get to the next nearest state. And that state is only Georgia! <P>It'd be even worse if I lived in Key West, then it'd be like a 750 mile drive to the next nearest state!
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Good lawd!!! I didn't not realizehow far away that meet is. Tripupto melbourne was prettylong,its like imgoing to tally for the night then comming back. I want to go but thats a far a-- drive. But seeing all my FL mx'ers will be worth it, and a little payback ;) You know who ya are!
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

^BUMP^<BR>Im going but i need directions, hope someone will msg me or IM me at TheGreatTonge. Cause i want boost man!!!
Mx_3Girl

Post by Mx_3Girl »

go here to find out how to get to the track <A HREF="http://www.speedworlddragway.com/" TARGET=_blank>TRACK</A>
92 Mx-3

Return to “MX-3 Meets”