Toronto MX-3 Club

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Andrew_Pakula

Re: Toronto MX-3 Club

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

As for the Toronto/Ontario Club<P>I would gladly make a website, register a domain and provide free hosting for the Club site where all members can post as many pictures as they want.<P>However my insurance will be expiring on June 28th which is Friday. I am having some financial difficulties at the moment so I can't afford the insurance increase I am getting so I will be without insurance for probably a few months which means I won't be driving the car. This is such a shame since its the summer but there is little I can do about it right now(unless some of you are feeling generous, anyone? lol). So I won't be able to meet up with my car probably the next couple months but I'll be with you all in spirit!!!!!!<P>I want to get the website thing going, e-mail me or icq me with ideas and I can get going on this.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

If there one thing i fear the most is getting into an accident and having my car written off, i got it for way cheep, cheeper than its worth actually, and it was just over 100'000kms, its a rare find that would be hard to replace, and its MY first car, i drive my parents 1990 626 the last 4 years, its was nice, but having you won car it was different, im way too overprotective of my car...
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

DVH- Dude I'm so sorry to here about your accident. The best advice that I can offer is to try to convince your insurance co that your car is worth more than what they say it is ex. reciepts! I hope everything works out.<P>This Tim Hortons, isn't Weston Rd and the 401 where you all met before?
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
DVH

Post by DVH »

hey guys, <BR>my car is lookin like sh*T! :)<BR>So far, it is lookin ok, except for the fact i will have no car for 3 to 4 weeks, which means no dark nights, and i really wanted to go!<BR>IF and thats a BIG IF, they fix do fix my car, i have a choice of what front bumper i want....so im lookin for some ideas, what u guys think??<BR>im leaning to get my fx one back, whick i had on before or the new G- Force..what u guys think? <BR>Remember , my is pretty aggressive lookin , fx sides and wing and g- force rear, so i don't want something tooo dul.<BR>i just saw jack attaks car and i think that the g-force front looks sick with the fx sides!<BR>aright, well please everyone pray for my car to be all good and write down some suggestions!<BR>see yall later <BR>PS: here is the white one i was talking about with the G- Force front!..looks good i think! Image Image
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That guy is selling his car.<P>If they write off your car then go buy that one, lol :)
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

yes, 401 and weston was the location where 4 of us met for the first meet this year.<P>The lot is too small for a regular get together and to far away from any good car scene.<P>The Tims at 407 and Weston is much better!<BR>lots of nice cars any night of the week.<BR>Ive been there on sunday afternoons and its nice.<P>I would recomend that we make sundays after 5:00 p.m.(weather permitting) our meeting place. <P>To bad we just lost DVH and andrew, but hopfully if the rest of meet there on a regular basis then more people will join up because they will know where and when to show up and see all the sweet rides :D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
momo

Post by momo »

dvh- sorry to hear about your car.good luck to you buddy. what time you guys meeting on sunday?if i get back from the cottage on time i'll come. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I will be there at 6:00.<P>this way I can grab somthing to eat and hang out in my car. :D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
Sean Mandell

Post by Sean Mandell »

DVH-- if you get to fix it u should look into the corksport mazdaspeed front end. Or I know that exotic motorsports on steeles and markam road have a pkfifer whole body kit for $500. they just wanna get rid of it cause someone ordered it without pick up. hope this helps, I'd hate to lose a fellow mx-3er.
"A hero and a coward both feel fear but it is the hero who reacts first while the coward hides behind the hero"
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nvrsrndr:<BR><STRONG>DVH-- if you get to fix it u should look into the corksport mazdaspeed front end. Or I know that exotic motorsports on steeles and markam road have a pkfifer whole body kit for $500. they just wanna get rid of it cause someone ordered it without pick up. hope this helps, I'd hate to lose a fellow mx-3er.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>thanx man, can u give me the number to thsi place?<BR>it would be very appreciated!<BR>thanx<P><BR> :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

heys guy im on the phone right now with exotic and the body kit that they had for 500 was sold about two weeks ago..
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

DVH~OH MY!<BR>I am so sorry to hear about your car, don't worry, it will still make me happy if/when it gets fixed! (tee hee, inside joke)<BR>Anyway, I am not sure if you guys met up tonite, but I just got back from Edmonton. Sorry I missed it, next week! OK?<P>Talk to all of you soon, take care!
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

next Sun sounds good to me!<BR>P.S. sorry i couldn't make it, twas my best dudes Bday. ;) <BR>P.S.S. Sunday around 6-7pm yes/no?
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
dudley

Post by dudley »

Im in :D :D :D<BR><B>RED BEAUTY...</B><p>[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: marcus_29_66 ]
DVH

Post by DVH »

i shold bring my echo!!!!!!<BR>ahaha!<BR>its my rental!<BR>mazdagurl, sorry but i think it would make u too happy right now..... :( its pretty bad!<BR>later mxer's :roll:
Car Domain Web page MX-3

Return to “MX-3 Meets”