VA Beach meet?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
THStrumpet

Re: VA Beach meet?

Post by THStrumpet »

Anyone wanna go to Super Tuner Night in Norfolk on August 3rd? I posted a message about it.<p>[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Okay, well here it is so everyone will know:<P>1) We are organizing a meet at Greenbriar Mall, in Chesapeake, VA. Post here for possible dates/times. Maybe have a monthly meet there?<P>2) Super Tuner night is August 3rd in Norfolk, VA at the Scope.<P>3) NDRA/NOPI nationals are August 17-18 in Dinwiddie, VA. Bunch of us are gonna meet up there. Local mx-3s, we should meet, perhaps at Greenbriar, and leave to travel there as a group. What would be cooler than a whole group of mx-3s flyin down the interstate!? [obeying all traffic laws of course ;)]<P>Post in this topic if you have any questions, there is a seperate post about Super Tuner Night, as well as a seperate post for NOPI.<p>[ July 16, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

hey does anyone in the tidewater area want to see about laying some heat on the local mazda dealerships to get new headlights? i really really want new ones, but the guy in the parts dept at Casey said the regular price is $264.99 each but he can give them to me at $249.99 if i buy both. har har. this is a big styling thing for me and would make the world of difference when i get my car repainted. make it look totally new, you know? maybe if we can get a few people, we can get something less that $250 each.. e-mail me or post here if interested. <P>Also- i'm getting bodywork done to my car and a repaint, can anyone recommend a good place in the area? I went to Hanks and they gave me $1100, and i went to Carrera BodyWerks and they gave me $2107... what the deal?<p>[ July 18, 2002: Message edited by: Bad_Ktty02 ]
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Anyone going to Super Tuner Night, August 3rd at the Norfolk Scope?<p>[ July 27, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

I saw an mx3 with a muffler today at Croatan Beach, surfer guy, is that any of you? I think whoever it is goes to Tallwood High School<p>[ October 13, 2002: Message edited by: THStrumpet ]
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Show at CNU next sunday (oct. 20th) neone wanna go?
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

How much does it cost?
fernando

Post by fernando »

where is cnu can sombody tell me or what is it thanks
fernando

Post by fernando »

i will like to go
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

CNU is Newport News, VA(Penisula Area aka Hampton Roads)
fernando

Post by fernando »

thanks but do you know how far is from gaithersburg md
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

I don't know too much about it, but here is a thread about it on dragva..... <A HREF="http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread ... eadid=3927" TARGET=_blank>http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread ... id=3927</A>
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

After reading some of the replies on dragva forums. It seems the show blew chunks the before and another thing is the fact it's on the day the xtreme nationals take place. They should change the date. Plus they said it will be a carnival type setting. Carnivals and imports don't go together in my opinion. If they want a even bigger turn out they should get the city of newport news to close a road and some drag racing going(with police supervision that is).
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Ya, im going with my team, so Ill be there neways<P><BR>Does neone know an asian girl in a purple mx3 w/ yellow rims in our area?? Is it one of you??
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

You know what really annoys me? Between me and my friend, we have seen like at least 5 or so mx3s in the Hampton Roads area that are hooking their cars up, but apparently are not on the board. I sure wish they knew so they could come out to meets!
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

Return to “MX-3 Meets”