VA Beach meet?

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
powerman_5000

VA Beach meet?

Post by powerman_5000 »

If I do recall, some people were planning a meet in VA Beach during the month of June. So I was wondering what is going on and if theres gonna be a meet or not?
THStrumpet

Re: VA Beach meet?

Post by THStrumpet »

If so, count me in!
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

well i was gonna set this up but i didnt hear from alot of people, then there are those that are going to the summit point meet on the planned weekend (30th). I thinking July is better for most. Hows the 13th? I mean i'm game for any weekend basically and i'm still willing to be the organizer but we need to see how many will attend. I'll drop a note on PT and mx-6.com as well. Reply to this thread or hit my other contacts<BR>email: Sonicxtacy02@hotmail.com<BR>AIM: LyricalXism02<BR>Yahoo: Lord_d3m0n1c_bl4z3<p>[ June 12, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
antwawn

Post by antwawn »

ummm the 13th of july ..im going o battle of imports in maryland?
powerman_5000

Post by powerman_5000 »

Anyone going to Battle of the Imports this weekend?
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Not me, can't make it, But seriously, we should organize some type of meet somewhere. Maybe print out some flyers, because I see a few mx3s around here and at Old Dominion University.
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

I live my life a quarter mile at a time, nothing else matters, for those 22 seconds or more, I'm free.
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

there are 2 other fixed up mx-3's besides myself in charlottesville. im interested in a meet but havent really talked to the other two guys b4. <BR>and jeremy is just over the mountain, maybe he'd be in?
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

just to update there are now 4 probers, 3 mx6ers and whoever is coming from this list for the july 13th meet. Anyone know of a good location down there?
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

I think some people are trying to get together to go to a show in Dinwiddie, VA. Around August 17th.
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

SoDangPretty

Post by SoDangPretty »

hey you guys, i live in appomattox, i have a mx3 and i have some friends in lynchburg with mx3s that would love to get together for a meet in virginia. lemme know whats goin on and we'll be there :) thanx<BR>tiffany
YES that IS my M׳, NO you can't drive it.
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

Also Super Tuner Night or something like that is coming to Norfolk, VA August 2nd.
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

antwawn

Post by antwawn »

i would love to be there on the 13th..i have a freind with a prober who would be ther tooo..but like i said im goint to battle of the imports in maryland..been planned awile. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] maybe another time
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

OK kids, here's the deal- I've been trying to organize a Tidewater MX-3 club... specifically for group buys and shows... I'm heading up to Dinwiddie Aug 17-19 for the NOPI event and I want a big-a-- crowd up there representing MX's. Any ya'll know Dee from Xstreme Imports- he has 2 (well, one-and-a-half) totally customized MX-3's that are worth a look. I heard he's gonna be @ NOPI. If anyone is interested in meeting up this month somewhere (I was thinking Greenbrier Mall, but I'm open to suggestions) g'head and e-mail me Bad_Kitty@graffiti.net and lemme know or just post up here.<BR>**Your ride doesn't have to even look special (bonus points if it does, tho) we just want to get a bunch of ppl who love MX-3s all up!!**
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

Wassup guys. My boyfriend is out of town this weekend- which leaves me with waaaay too much free time. you guys all want to meet up somewhere (maybe Xstreme, i gotta order some stuff from Dee) and maybe run around Tidewater intimidating people??? E-mail me @ Bad_Kitty@graffiti.net or post here if ya'll are up to it!!!
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
THStrumpet

Post by THStrumpet »

What time? what day? Saturday I am free till around 2:45. Work sucks! Tuesday I am free anytime after 2!
L83R,

Joel
SpeedConcepts #11

Return to “MX-3 Meets”