NW Indiana/Chicago area

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Ogimoj

NW Indiana/Chicago area

Post by Ogimoj »

Anybody in the NW Indiana/Chicago area interested in getting together to compare cars/talk shop, etc?
MrsOzx

Re: NW Indiana/Chicago area

Post by MrsOzx »

I'll come if you are planning on having it soon. I sold my mx, but they are not picking it up for 2 weeks. I live on the North side. So let me know when and where. I can probably get a couple more people to come. <P>GIA
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

I could probably get one other person to come, as well, but his car is in the shop for probably about a week. When are they picking up the car? If we were to meet, it would have to be a weekend for me. How many people do you think you could get to show up?<p>[ June 05, 2002: Message edited by: Ogimoj ]
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Probably 3 or 4. But only one other mx... The rest just wish they had one, but would love to come.. :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
pmcgarty

Post by pmcgarty »

I'd be up for some sort of midwest meet. I know there's some ohio mx-ers too. Maybe we could figure out some sort of midway point for everyone to meet. My car isn't much to look at right now because the whole back half of the interior is torn out while i paint it and start to work on a fiberglass box for my sub but I'd still love to talk shop with people.<P>Cheers
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

Sounds good to me.
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Still on? Mine is 50 different colors right now... LOL.. I tried to do the interior but the dye did not take.. So my interior is off limits but the outside is decent. Needs paint, but I'd still like to meet some of ya before I sell my car though. But I still want to meet up. Let me know. I think that Indy would be a good place if we are going to have people from surrounding states come too. If not Cinci, or something. I wouldnt even mind doing like KY/OH border somewhere.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “MX-3 Meets”