carlisle

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: carlisle

Post by Custommx3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fer mx 3 v6:<BR><STRONG>barry it was nice talking a you and heather i was looking to the pic but i have not see mine that we take whith heather and you is that all the pics.thanks fernando from maryland.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have that pic, email me directly and I will attach it. I ran out of space and had to weed some of them out. <P>I took like 600 pics :)
cotek21

Post by cotek21 »

Nice pics Barry, hope to see you next year @ Carlisle.
Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while - you could miss it.
platinum MX

Post by platinum MX »

hey heather.....im from pittsburgh too....where abouts are you from.....carlisle was definately a blast...i just recently got my MX so i didnt even know this board existed until i got back so i didnt get to meet any of you ....hopefully i'll have my mx done for next years show and i'll get to hang out with you all...<p>[ May 20, 2002: Message edited by: platinum MX ]
Dave<BR>93 Mx-3 GS SE *under construction*<BR>95 Prelude *3rd place at Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals 2002 92+ Prelude Wild class*
hotroddinmazda

Post by hotroddinmazda »

I was there too!! I had the chameleon mx3 with the white rims and fx kit. There was some mx3's there, I must say! I got screwed in the classes also. I hardly have anything done to the engine and the put me with the famous Jeff Abrams.Like I had a chance.Ha Ha. Well hope to see all of you next year or at some other shows. I went to Importwar in Hershey over the past weekend, its nothing compared to carlisle. See you guys later. :eek:
slappaho racing forever!!!!!
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by platinum MX:<BR>[QB]hey heather.....im from pittsburgh too....where abouts are you from.....carlisle was definately a blast...i just recently got my MX so i didnt even know this board existed until i got back so i didnt get to meet any of you ....hopefully i'll have my mx done for next years show and i'll get to hang out with you all...<P>Actually I am from just outside "da burgh"...probably about 20 minutes...i live north in the Cranberry Twp. area....so u were at Carlisle? did you see the MX's??
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I had a good time as well. @ bad I didnt drive :(
platinum MX

Post by platinum MX »

thats cool you live in da berry....i live in new brighton which is only about 15 minutes from there....yeah i was checkin out the mx's....some nice rides....i got some good pics of that supercharged ride....did you go up there with a group of mx's? i dont see too many around here.....are you goin to NOPI?
Dave<BR>93 Mx-3 GS SE *under construction*<BR>95 Prelude *3rd place at Carlisle Custom Compact Nationals 2002 92+ Prelude Wild class*
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

well i live in zelie...but i work in cranberry...ya, my friend mike is up in kittanning and he has a 92 GS...we followed each other to carlisle and met up with some others...we all stayed in the same hotel so we could hang out...
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
platinum MX

Post by platinum MX »

thats cool...i was talkin to mike last nite on IM.....we should all meet up sometime...i should be done puttin the paint job on the MX tonight FINALLY.....working 9 to 5 then workin on your car till 1 am gets old FAST....glad to be done with the paint though so i can move on to the next step...
fernando

Post by fernando »

IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU BARRY AND HEATHER IF YOU KNOW FOR AN OTHER CAR SHOW LET ME KNOW THANKS.I HAVE FUN IN CARLISLE SHOW I MAY TAKE MY CAR NEXT TIME.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”