MX-3 Meet CALGARY, ALBERTA

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
pcperez83

MX-3 Meet CALGARY, ALBERTA

Post by pcperez83 »

If anybody in calgary, alberta is intrested in having a mx-3 meet then leave a message. And it will be organized.
rece

Re: MX-3 Meet CALGARY, ALBERTA

Post by rece »

hey waz up im from calgary<BR>even just to meet up and chat or somethin like that<P>id like to meet sometime and i think my girlfriend would also<BR> we both drive mx's<P>i have red 92 gs<BR>she has white 93 rs<P>drop a line sometime and maybe we could meet<BR>rece444@hotmail.com
Jesse<BR>red 92 gs
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Yeah for sure Iwould love to others and there cars so let me know.<P>that would be fabulous.<P>Mike :D
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Alright well once we get like 2 more people who are interested we'll make the meet official or yall can just talk to me on icq or via e-mail to talk some more
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Whoops! i just realized that i didn't put my icq number! or e-mail!<BR>so anybody who is still interested in an <BR>mx-3 meet here in calgary then contact on my phone 225-1172, or e-mail: pcperez83@hotmail.com, or better yet by icq number: 19562045
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Lemme know if you guys are gonna meet.. I like to see what the other locals are doin'
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

alright everybody the meet is gonna be on Friday March 15, at Chinook center shopping mall parkade beside the famousplayer @ 7:00 PM if any can't make it or wants to arrange a different time leave a post so we can come to an agreement! Thanks
Wheelz

Post by Wheelz »

just a thought.. this should be a nice meeting with all of you being so close to fx designs.....<P>or maybe not.....
1993 MX-3 RS/GS-R Under Construction
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Hey all lokking forward to see everyones ride. I will be there just might be there about 7:30ish I work in the foothills area so once I clean my a-- up I will be there. Shift ends at 7:00pm so just a little late. Though once I get there you might not like what ya see. Kidding. oh yeah if this weather holds there is no way in hell I will be outside out - 25 c just so yeah know. Pedro you might need to re date this then.<P>Mike :D
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

yeah so on friday after we meet, we can take some pictures and chat and then maybe head out for some drinks, and chat about current and future mods. Hope to see ya all there on Friday.
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Alright everybody, well due to the s--- weather we're gonna have the meet is gonna have to be post poned untill the weather clears up because no one is going to want to get out of their cars and cleaning them will be pointless, Blikmik informed me that we're supposed to be having a Blizzard tomorrow so i don't think the meet is a good idea. But as soon as this weather clears up we'll definitly have this meet. Thanks alot guys.
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Alright everybody, well due to the s--- weather we're gonna have the meet is gonna have to be post poned untill the weather clears up because no one is going to want to get out of their cars and cleaning them will be pointless, Blikmik informed me that we're supposed to be having a Blizzard tomorrow so i don't think the meet is a good idea. But as soon as this weather clears up we'll definitly have this meet. Thanks alot guys.
mr.hunt

Post by mr.hunt »

Man i hate calgary for this the weather here sucks nuts but oh well i look forward to when we can meet. like middle of july lol no just kidding but yeah still looking forward to it thanks for trying though pedro props to you bro.<P>mike
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Good call Pedro! yeah as soon as we have a bit of good weather, we should all definitely hook up.. In the mean time keep in touch with all those in Calgary so we can have a good turnout for the future meet. Hey Jesse (rece).. are you around.. Pedro and I have both tried to e-mail you with no reply.. we wanna keep in touch so you and your G/F can join us @ the next meet...peace!
pcperez83

Post by pcperez83 »

Thanks for the support, I'll keep you all posted ;-)

Return to “MX-3 Meets”