Possible Ohio/Ky Meet

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MX3Chick

Possible Ohio/Ky Meet

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey I am just trying to get something together. If you are interested please email me and let me know what you think.
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)

Re: Possible Ohio/Ky Meet

Post by Guest »

hey, i'd be in for an ohio meet, jst tell me where and when...
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Well, if I get the thing together it would be in Columbus because I dont know about any other cities. Ive gotten emails from 2 other people in Ohio and some people from Tennessee have shown intrest too. I was thinking we can all meet up for a bit and then go out to dinner or something. I would like to do this before Thanksgiving so its still kinda nice outside. Just let me know what you think!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
simo711

Post by simo711 »

Well, I'm from KY and so are a few other MX's that I know of. How bout a meet in Louisville, that's where I live and there are a few competition/stock MX-3's around here.<P>Chris
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I would be interested it comming. I live in Indiana. So thats not far at all. It would be nice to actually meet some of the people I am talking to :-)... When are you wanting to meet? Where in Colombus?
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

I'd be interested in a meet, but dunno where a good place would be. I won't be able to travel very far though. Here's people I know that might be interested:<P>OHIO:<BR>MX3Chick<BR>nefarius<P>KENTUCKY:<BR>Me (Owensboro)<BR>Chris (Louisville)<BR>Mason (Berea, near Lexington)<P>INDIANA:<BR>MrsOzx<P>TENNESEE:<BR>Barry Clark (Memphis)<BR>George (Memphis)<P>Maybe Louisville would be a good place, it's a somewhat central location, or Lexington...but nobody lives in Lexington that I know of. Just keep thinkin...
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Maybe if we get enough people we can see if a "guru" will make a showing and enlighten us all... ;)
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Just talked to Mason and he said he's cool with a meet anywhere within 4 hours of Lexington, provided that his MX-3 is back on the road, also a Saturday would be best, or Sunday.

Post by Guest »

well i'm goin down to columbus this upcomming weekend if anyone wants to meet in a group or something thatd be cool....
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Well, guys as of now I want to have the meet in Columbus, Ohio because I know of some Ohio people who are interested who live in Cinci and Cleveland and who dont want to drive very far. Is Columbus agreeable with everyone? The reason I chose it is because I live here and if I am putting this together I can work with an area that I am familiar with. I havent set a date yet...I need info from you guys on when would be best. I was looking at either the Sat or Sun before or after Thanksgiving just so that the weather would be nice enough. <P>On top of the people here on the UBB there are:<BR>2 626 owners<BR>Waseem T. (Parma, Ohio)<BR>Lisa Z (Cleveland, Ohio)<BR>Angela (Lancaster, Ohio)<BR>Jimmy (Cincinatti, Ohio)<P>Then the people from here:<BR>Me<BR>Nefarius<BR>all the people from Ky, Tenn, and Ind<P>You guys need to let me know what dates are good for everyone though so that I can start planning (or whoever can start planning).
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

Makes it rough on ol' T-Funk to make it...<P>Maybe somebody can set up a KY meet this summer. There's a slim-to-none chance that I'll make the Columbus meet, since it's about a 6 hour drive for me, that's a lot of gas in a truck, not to mention a 202 mile long stretch of the same road. :(<P>Oh well.
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey guys I wanted to put down a final date since we are running out of time. I am going to say the 24th or 25th since that is a long weekend for most people. What do you say? I would prefer the 24th since places that we could go to eat or whatever will be open later. Please either call me (614)863-8639 at home or email me crockitsgrl@hotmail.com so that I can set this thing up.
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey I also wanted to let you know that some of the members of the Southern Ohio Probe Owners Club are going to come to the meet.
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey can everyone that is for sure going to come to the meet please email me? crockitsgrl @ hotmail . com
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)

Return to “MX-3 Meets”