Performance Street-Import!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Sam Baker

Performance Street-Import!!

Post by Sam Baker »

hey guyz, u seen the ad on this page, and the notice in the commercial section? that new site has tons of cool MX3 stuff for great prices! $1000CND for a KLZE?! and well.. a lotta stuff is about the same price, but they have "mx3" shift knobs and rotors and trannies WOOHOO! :D
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Performance Street-Import!!

Post by Custommx3 »

Seems as if its Pat from the UBB has his own store now.
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

i cant wait for the ad to come up, link now
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

yeah Pat is a great guy and has great price....
www.street-import.com
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

its pretty much stuff only for the gs unless im looking in the wrong spot
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

i dunno.. prolly most of these are for both models, but i just liked that there was a place on the net that had a LOT of stuff for the mx3.. not just some universal product they put under the name.. like break pads LOL
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

oh no im not saying bad against the site, just wondering if he is going to get into rs the stuff as well, like the bpt, headers, stuff like that
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by Sam Baker:
i dunno.. prolly most of these are for both models, but i just liked that there was a place on the net that had a LOT of stuff for the mx3.. not just some universal product they put under the name.. like break pads LOL
~ sam
Speaking of brake pads, is it just me or is he charging more than double what Tire Rack wants for Akebono brake pads??? :freak:
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

don't forget something...all his prices INCLUDE taxes and is IN CANADIAN DOLLARS
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

There is also a handy little button on the side that changes everything to U.S. $$.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

Yes, and it depends also which parts..

We try the more that we can to buy from Canadian Distributors, but these Akebono pads comes from distributors in USA, same thing for a few parts like the Ground Control coilover... but they are a very minor % of our product lines.

Its very expensive with the brokerage fees, customs to imports the products from USA.

Hopefully 98% of our distributors are Canadian, so we have better prices than most of the speed shop around here. We are also working everyday to find better deals / new distributors to lower every prices.

There is more parts for the V6 at the moment because due to the popularity of the Probe GT and Mx-6 V6. There is more choice for aftermarket parts (UD pulley, flywheel, FPR kit...)

We will also add our Universal parts section shortly, and complete the Mx-6 & Probe section. Many new products to come! (800 - 1000 products) our goal is to carry everything ever made for the Mazda Mx-3! then we will add more cars and applications.
Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:
Nice to see all this stuff in one place! Normally you'd have to go to 50 different sites to find everything on just this one site. Also, the CD-US$ feature is very nice!

Kenzie
::'94 MX-3 GS::KLZE::
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

good stuff man, i hope your store is a success like rr-racing, and pmo etc cuz im sure it will be. not that im trying to tell u how to run your store but i know it may be a unknown brand but topspeed auto has a few parts for our cars, maybe if u marketed their products they might see it worth their time to produce more parts for mx3's. like ive posted before, top speed auto makes a bolt on rear section muffler, short shifter, and a udp at about half the price of the unorthadox pulley.see here for pulley

other than that your turbo price are pretty good, 500 for a t3/t4 t04e convinces me to go f/i but its not like i can afford it anywy....
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

bring that i am sofa king we todd did, heres a working link. working udp link
Street-Import
Supporting Member

Post by Street-Import »

thanks for the feedback :)

I will contact them to open a dealer account shortly.

I am also gonna add all the new OBX products as well: short shifter, headers, pulley and more.

Our ultimate goal is to carry ALL the parts for the Mazda Mx-3. If you have any suggestions or websites with products that you think we should carry, please give us a email and we will be glad to take the necessary steps and make that happen.

thanks

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”