Cheap car seat covers?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
PlatinumTLC

Cheap car seat covers?

Post by PlatinumTLC »

I'm looking to put some seat covers in my 93 MX3. The color of the car is laguna blue and I wanted to have a blue/black combination for the seat covers. I know on Ebay they sometimes have the complete set including the bench for a blue/black combination but theres only like one design. Is there any websites that offer the complete set for like less than $100? Any way I can get like "Mazda" or "MX3" or something written onto the seat covers so they can be more custom?

Thanks!
-Darryl
PlatinumTLC

Re: Cheap car seat covers?

Post by PlatinumTLC »

bump
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

Your not going to find seat covers like that, and you won't find seat covers that will be a perfect fit, they'll be loose in areas.

Are you putting them on to protect the seats from spills and such, or just putting them on to add something to your car. I got something from ebay for the winter so the seats don't get dirty....
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
rukick

Post by rukick »

Check this site. You might find what you need. http://www.eclipsecovers.com/SeatCovers.html
Turbo 94 Protege LX
vtmx3

Post by vtmx3 »

seat covers? I can understand them for the winter, or if your seats are very worn. But well, ok, see you later.
95mx3

Post by 95mx3 »

ELDON: dont make fun... ok seat covers sounds cheap... but i have all black seat covers and it looks 1000 times better than my regular seats. i dont blame him for wanting seat covers, hell im all for it. just dont get a cheetah print! :werd:
95 Mazda MX-3 DOHC 4cyl.. 17's, Cat Back w/ 4.5in Tip, Custom Int.(CF Bezel,White and Black, 7"AutoMeter Tach, 4 Neons Hit W/ Bass, $375 Kenwood Headunit), $1300 Custom System(Including 2.25Farad Cap. Custom Built Box w/ 2 cut outs for 6x9's, 2 12" Infinity's, 1200w Amp, 4 tweeters. It might not be as fast, but it sure as hell looks and sounds better than a Honda! CF Invert. hood! Primer&Fittin Drift Front and Sides w/ K-Max Rear.

Return to “Appearance”