Slim Visors

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
TysonB

Slim Visors

Post by TysonB »

ok I know there are a few topics out there already but I have yet to see a definate answer or a page that actually sells these...I have looked everywhere for a set of window visors I already have my paint as I just painted my hood/roof/fenders/front bumper and I will be painting them when I can get them...only thing I need is a place to actually purchace these...Im sure you all know what I am going through right now isnt it hard to find stuff for this car??? Well in canada at least gotta buy everything from the states and spend crazy $ on shipping and duty tax's uhhg!! Freaken love this car though...just got clear side markers (fit miata and mx3) and I have a set of clear signals being shipped to me...thank god I hate this amber crap...
lok

Re: Slim Visors

Post by lok »

for the slim visors u can contact gary for them.. he lives in van so if u ar from canada at least save a little shipping..do a search and u will find his email.... u got the clear side marker?... where did u get it?.. corksport?.. or anywhere that is cheaper?..
TysonB

Post by TysonB »

ok Ill do a search thanks for the info...I got the clear sidemarker from a local place was pretty up there in price but I figured I get it now and no shipping/duty etc bs...probably cost me about the same as if I ordered from corksport...they fit the miata and mx3...they look freaken nice...I think a lot overpriced but still for the amount of time it will be there (forever) its better spending $40-50 on that then it is on something like food which I need to survive...(priorities mixed up?) ahh well I asked the guy about ordering another set for the rear...he said $70 canadian...huge ripoff...he happened to have my lenses sitting there for 3 years..
lok

Post by lok »

ya 70 is too much... just get them at corksport or sumthing.. only like 35usd a pair... but still i think they are too expensive.. its just a piece of glass....
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

I got the slim visors a couple years back and man they are worth every penny! They still look brand spankin' new...and that's after 2 winters and over 110,000km's!! The crap you buy from corksport will fade/crack/warp/etc.
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

wait, who's gary? i'm also lookin for a pair of slim visors and i can't seem to find a seller. help me out please.
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
MX-3 Caper

Post by MX-3 Caper »

Did anyone get a hold of this Gary? and if he's still make'n these slim visors???
I really need a set of visors bad....
Aaron
96' 1.6 DOHC
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I tried e-mailing him twice but i never got any responces
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
TysonB

Post by TysonB »

I tried emailing him too...no responce and ya know what I dont care cause Im making my onw and they are looking sweet so far...

http://www.mx-3.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=003634

PS I have enough material for 2 more sets once I am finished my first set (they need painting and tape and they are done...) I will post all the pics of how I did it soon...just check the above link for details
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

so post some pics already!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

You can't reach them cause they don't do group buys anymore, so they won't respond to any Mx-3.com members. They are on ebay now for a higher price. These guys didn't even let us know that the groupbuy was over. Like myself, they have my deposit and probably would of keep it if I didn't email them about it.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
GMGQ

Post by GMGQ »

HELLO????? I'M HERE!

I have not received any emails from you guys. My email is:

mx3style@shaw.ca

Sorry I haven't been following MX-3.COM for a while, that's why I'm out of the loop here. (I just heard about it, because Taras & Kev pointed it out to me).

Slim Visors are in FULL EFFECT. With the brand new design.

We dont do group buys anymore, because we dont have to. The theory behind doing group buys was to guarantee ourselves a large sale, so that we can justify costs. We've managed to come up with a way to make them fast and efficiently.

They are now $65US, with $15US for shipping (so $80US SHIPPED).

We are NOT offering slim visors exclusively on ebay for a higher cost. If you check, it's only a 'buy it now price' of $67US, and that's because we have to pay a small commission to ebay whenever we make a sale. It's only $2US more than if you got it directly from me, rather than going through ebay.

Toofazed, I've been trying to contact you, to ask for the balance of your payment so that we can send a set out to you. The last batch went out quite a while ago, and you are 1 of 2 people who never responded to me. I will contact you shortly to discuss this. (Although it was stated at the begining that deposits are non-refundable, we WILL refund your deposit as a sign of good faith -- if that is what you want).

Again, sorry for being MIA to some members here. But I do check my shaw email regularly. That's how I found out about this thread, cuz Kevin from MX-WEST emailed me at my shaw address yesterday. So please contact me at:

mx3style@shaw.ca

My other si2 email works on and off, that's probably why you haven't been able to reach me. But my shaw address works just fine.

<small>[ October 05, 2004, 12:33 PM: Message edited by: GMGQ ]</small>
Gary Mui ( mx3style@shaw.ca )
Vancouver, BC, Canada
http://mx3slimvisors.2ya.com

Return to “Appearance”