Wide arch kit

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
alibath

Wide arch kit

Post by alibath »

Well guys i have decided that my car just isnt looking the way i want it so i have decided my plans for this year is to kit a custom made wide arch kit made for my mx3. Also i got my lambo doors to put on as well. Has this ever been done before?????? :welder:
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Re: Wide arch kit

Post by MikeUK »

Who the frigs gonna make that fro you mate? Dont they cost an arm and a leg.
Jutzi420

Post by Jutzi420 »

I'm pretty sure if you get those lambo doors working you'd be the first. I've been thinking about it for a while, but something like that is at the end of a long list of things I'm gonna do.
sanderanson

Post by sanderanson »

babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

:eek: first time I see this mx3...looks original but their's something I don't like but can't get my finger on it
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
nope-mx3

Post by nope-mx3 »

I think it looks nice, although the pics are very dark.

Only thing I dont like is the rims, and that the fuellid is about 5cm deep. Should have moved it out with the fenders (if at all possible)

nope-mx3
:: 2001 Mazda Mx-5 Sport // 2013 Volvo V40 D2 Momentum ::
alibath

Post by alibath »

does any1 know whos car that is??????? looks not bad but i would move the petrol cap
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

Yeah, that's pretty tight. Love the head lights and the rear bumper, but it's TOO SHINY to see clearly in the pix! Totally custom. :2thumbsup:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Its not to my taste, but its a nice job. The colour is sweet. But same as every ones else when it comes to the fuel cap.
tocixxx

Post by tocixxx »

This is the MX-3 from Jens, a german MX-3 driver.

This car is totaly custom made. The "wide body kit" is a side from the Mazda 626. The lights are from a miata. The side skirts are custom made from VW Golf 2 Side skirts. the rest of the bodykit is from peugot.
92 GS-R, RX-8 Lightning Yellow, Complete Aresspeed Bodykit
http://www.cardomain.com/id/tocixxx
Mazda Speed & Style Club Austria http://www.mazdaclub.at
UKMXV6

Post by UKMXV6 »

I like the colour and the lights, not to sure about the kit at the back and i know it is just the pic but it does look like he has driven into the back of a truck or somat.

Why is the fuel cap set so far in? is that where the original car stops and the mods have been pilled on top?

I do like the look of the second lip on the top at the back are they easy to get hold of or is that a custom job? I really like the colour though. The wheels are very german they like the big deep dish.

Just my thoughts

P
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Very sweet paint job & headlights. The front and rear are a bit "overstated" for my taste but as the saying goes, no accounting for taste (mine OR his :D it's all in the eye of the beholder) That bumper looks big enough to double as cow catcher and the rear wing ready for duty as a trusty (or not) mother-in-law seat ;) . Dunno, always been partial to the MX-3 body lines from the factory... old school I guess. :shrug:

Return to “Appearance”