pics

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: pics

Post by mitmaks »

Originally posted by RaspMetalicMX3SE:
all this talk of getting respect from having go and not show is just retarded. I'll put it like this I am all show and NO go, and i'll tell you what Ive dropped alot more jaws and had people staring at my car more than anybody that has a stock MX-3 that goes fast. whats the point of dropping 5 grand into your motor to go fast? cause i know none of you live in any place that you can drive faster than 65mph. the only place you can drive faster is the track but hey you and your car can look good any god damn place you go. thats my 2 im out
not to start anything, but i wouldnt be impressed with nice looking car that's slow. when you impress muscle car guys, then your car is worthy something, like mine, its clean, no stickers and big giant woofers, just speed and some looks and i get compliments from muscle car guys all the time.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I think that show cars are nice and all, but, a more stock looking mx-3 with no "rice" accessories that is fast will get WAY more respect from me. Cars with just a bunch of showy stuff on them is just an overrated teenage fad IMO whether you're a teenager or not. :roll:

<small>[ January 02, 2004, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</small>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, certainly young kids that go on this website want to make their cars look a little better with the limited income they have.

Whether you like it or not, this website and everyone with Mx advertises someone elses products, ether it's bodkit, lights, neon, engines, rotors, whatever.

I doubt everyone waited 2-3 years to save their pennies and then dish out $4 - 8K to buy a ZE/BPT painted with a matching interior and a full bodykit painted in metallic colour of your choice on top of 17" rims.

Having a ricey car with no Go for too long is alright, there will come a point when you get beat by a minivan. Then you'll want more balls.

On the other hand noone cares if an ugly car goes fast either.

my 1 cent.
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

the ultimate goal i guess is to have both show and go
rancid420potheadpunk

Post by rancid420potheadpunk »

im repainting it and it already looks better. i took the dragon off but im gonna replace it with a nicer looking one. the stikers are slowly getting taken off, but i dont have alot of time or money and if you have a **** load of money that your just wasting email me and i'll take it off your hands or if you want me to get an engine swap just send alittle cash this way and it'll help.
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

Originally posted by marsinner:
[QB]Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, certainly young kids that go on this website want to make their cars look a little better with the limited income they have.

Having a ricey car with no Go for too long is alright, there will come a point when you get beat by a minivan. Then you'll want more balls.
QB]
LOL in my old car, a Geo Storm, i had a huge muffler on it and some neons.. i new i was a loser but it was still fun..... until some girls in a crappy minivan smoked me. O_O this was when i knew it wasnt cool.

but imo, a stock bodied lowered MX3 GS with rims = very sweet car that impresses tha ladiez and also can beat many hondas by itself! on the other hand, body kits can be done so much its overkill and people will ignore you after a while unless you're fast. and then they still might not care. lol but if you do it right, you'll get respect. :cool:

~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Im 19 and I payed for every single thing in my sig and then some...
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
rancid420potheadpunk

the stickers are gone. it's still getting painted. it'll look alot better just wait and see.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hm putting on another 'nicer' dragon on eh? :roll: fine we'll see.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

No offense but there is nothing special about this mx-3.

In fact it looks just as bad as some patched up old Honda's i see driving around with mismatching bumpers and such. The stickers don't help either.
rancid420potheadpunk

dude read all the post before you reply, the stickers are gone and the dragon is gone, i dont think i'll put a new one on it. and lets see some pics of your car.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Look at my signature.

Here you go:
http://www.zerokarma.com/mx-3/photos_new.htm
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

my suggestions:
-one color
-no stickers
-no aluminum wing
-fix your sound system(they must sound horrible)
A)get a box for your subs
-OR-
B)get free air subs like i did if you want
your subs mounted there(pics in sig)
-no dragons
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

yea look at my sig too. the url's on there.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Or....sell it, buy a civic HB, do a motor swap and run in the 13's.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Appearance”