G force Quality?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Trevor

G force Quality?

Post by Trevor »

This is to neone with a body kit or nething from G Force. what is the quality and Fit of there stuff like I'm thinking of getting a Hood from them and I want to know nething about the company/Products either good or Bad

thanx Guys
Damien

Re: G force Quality?

Post by Damien »

My opinion of the full bodykit i bought from them last year....
Total Junk.
My opinion of the customer service....
Crap.
There you have it....good luck with them.
2004 Nissan Xterra - Daily Driver
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - Sold
1994 MX-3 RS - Selling
Searching for a new performance car to buy, cant decide.

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/omenmx3
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Originally posted by Eggo:
This is to neone with a body kit or nething from G Force. what is the quality and Fit of there stuff like I'm thinking of getting a Hood from them and I want to know nething about the company/Products either good or Bad

thanx Guys
my experience with them was very good, since i saw them in person as opposed to people who couldnt directly contact them. as for the quality, its fiberglass, so off course it crap. :D
any bodykit you get for the mx3 is crap, none of the kits can withstand a hit @ 5 KM/H, they crack instantly, even the so called excellent quality pakfeifer.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Originally posted by kuruption1983:
Originally posted by Eggo:

thanx Guys
as for the quality, its fiberglass, so off course it crap. :D
any bodykit you get for the mx3 is crap, none of the kits can withstand a hit @ 5 KM/H, they crack instantly, even the so called excellent quality pakfeifer.
Well id have to say then that ANY kit for ANY car made of fiberglass is crap, since it can't withstand a hit @ 5KM/H; not just the mx-3. at least 75% of the available kits on the market are Fiberglass. Lets be specific when we make comments :shrug:
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

If you lower you're car and put an aftermarket bodykit....IT WILL GET SCREWED UP! I don't care how slow you go...sometimes it's just IMPOSSIBLE to miss a pot hole, bump, dip, etc. You play this game, expect to buy a new bumper at LEAST every 1-2 years.

Return to “Appearance”