new headlight idea

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
o0loopy0o

new headlight idea

Post by o0loopy0o »

the new 2003 viper headlights i think would look dope on a mx-3 can someone photoshop them in? and how about headligths that look liekt hem for the projecters?
mx3uk

Re: new headlight idea

Post by mx3uk »

Matt
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

Just to let you know in case you, or anyone else, is thinking about converting these into the MX-3.....<p>I've held ALL 3 generations of Viper headlights in my hands, and compared them to the MX-3 headlights.<p>The Viper lights are REALLY long and if you put them in they'd almost take up the whole front of your car. They're large, but not tall. VERY deep though.<p>Just an FYI.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)
mx3uk

Post by mx3uk »

I noticed that when doing the above image, cut a lot out of the viper lights and had to squash them width wise to create a similar shape to the mx-3 ones.
Matt
mx3uk

Post by mx3uk »

These might work:<p>Image
Matt
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I really shouldnt give this info away, but this is what Im going to use in mine.<p>Image
2001 Porsche 911 lights. I know I'll have to do alot of modifying, but thats cool w/ me.
Picked them up pretty cheap on ebay.<p>[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]<p>[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

mx-3uk what kinda car is that do you have the measurements will they fit if you get me a car make and name i can find out for ya<p>
cody
93 still stock but hopefully not for long
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

the car is the MG MGF and it isnt available here in north america, from other pics I have seen I dont think they would work to well. they dont come over enough(towards the center of the car)although you could always import them from europe, Im positive you can get them in GB, but not sure else where, btw MG is planning to come back into the North American market in 2006 so it will be a while b4 you can easily get those heads over here. hope this helps
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
mxer4eva

Post by mxer4eva »

Hey barry, any up dates on the projector headlight pods? I was just wondering seeing that you are going to mold some lights into your car instead of using your own creation. But then again those Porsche ones will look bada$$. <p>thanks
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
Taras

Post by Taras »

Hey Barry, you know that those Porsche 911 lights come with bi-xenon HID projectors too, but I think that they would be too expensive. Would be really cool though.
Taras
'92 GS Gray ZE
'05 Gixxer 750
MxWest VP
www.mx-west.com
mx3uk

Post by mx3uk »

The MGF is common in the UK, cheap parts!
(http://www.mg-rover.com)
Matt
millionflame

Post by millionflame »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Custommx3:
I really shouldnt give this info away, but this is what Im going to use in mine.<p>Image
2001 Porsche 911 lights. I know I'll have to do alot of modifying, but thats cool w/ me.
Picked them up pretty cheap on ebay.<p>[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]<p>[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
<hr></blockquote><p>Whoa that's weird. I bid on a set of those last November and was going to do the same conversion.<p>I ended up re-selling the lights for a 50% profit though.<p>~A
~ Millionflame (94 GS 120K)

Return to “Appearance”