street glow

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BlazerCrew

street glow

Post by BlazerCrew »

is it really hard to find space for the bulbs? I've heard of someone who got the side bulbs not to stick out without a bodykit. Where would be the best place to get it installed? There are bulbs at best buy... worth it or no? thanks a lot
Mx-3's rule
BlazerCrew

Re: street glow

Post by BlazerCrew »

well does anyone have street glow and no sideskirts to hide them? If you do and you have pics I would like to see them. Thanks! :)
Mx-3's rule
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

hay man but sorry to say i dont think there are many peps with under body lighting kits. there is a sight that is decated to car lighting systems wich is i see your starting forum<p>also there is a guy that has his car decked in lights on this forum his name is bumpandglow, or something like that.<p>i dont know if u r in to interior lighting but if u get a chance take a look at my page this is how i light up the night
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

ok i have some good news for u i found bumpnglows web page and it looks like he added a under body lighting kit. well here is his web pagebumpnglow page<p>hay well good luck with your set up and hope it tuens out great. oh also n e lights that u get should work just fine i got the under dash ones from pepboys and the fire wire in the door from target. i just basicely shop for the best prices.<p>p.s. i see that u r in CA if your n e were near san diego let me know we r trying to set up a meet on july 26th.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

if i remember, ill take pics, but the rear is squeezed behind the bumber, very little room, on each side, there a small gap, not enough to hide them totally, and my front hits above this piece of metal in front of the rad
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
BlazerCrew

Post by BlazerCrew »

hey thanks jdogsd1 for the help, your car is great I saw it on cardomain before. Also nd4spdse thanks for givin me the details. Ya any pics would definately help.
Mx-3's rule
sw-ontarioguy

Post by sw-ontarioguy »

i'll try and get soem pics for you too, I just added purple neons to my 95 creek blue mica yesterday. It took the local mechanic about 3 hours to install (he's only done it once before) but it didnt turn out too bad. With the rear, the bulb kinda is hidden by the lip on the rear bumper. You can't see the bulb at all, but it doesn't light the ground very well. The sides you can see the bulbs very easily if you bend down trying t see them. But since our cars sit naturally low, you have to bed down to see them. At the front the bulb can't be seen either, and nothing hides the lights. It even shiens through the grill a little which makes a cool effect. Hope this helps, I'll try and take some pics for you sometime this week. :)
Speed Kills....Save a life...Drive a HONDA
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

We put on an undercar LED kit on ours. The front tube is not seen. The sides are seen just a little, and the rear was too long to put under the car, so it is in the hatch. Check out the pics at our Car Domain page.<p> http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=339698&cat=15&val=1
BlazerCrew

Post by BlazerCrew »

Where did you get the LED kit and where did you get it installed?
Mx-3's rule
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I installed it and I got it off Ebay. I had to wait 2 months to get it because I got it on a pre-order basis. I love them. Check them out at www.plasmaglow.com. The kit is called Fusion.
BlazerCrew

Post by BlazerCrew »

Was it hard to install? What did the kit come with to install it? Thanks. You have the color changing one?
Mx-3's rule
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Kinda hard...nothing REALLY hard. I had to drill some holes in the floorboards and run the wires through rubber grommets to get it to work. The wire lengths were kinda short on the kit, so I could not run them exactly like I wanted...and I did not want to splice into the wires because they are small gauge wires and there are about 8 wires per tube. Also, YES I did get the color change LED kit. It changes 7 different colors and has about 6-7 different patterns.

Return to “Appearance”