ondergrounds EVO kit!!!!!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
illicitQ

ondergrounds EVO kit!!!!!!!

Post by illicitQ »

92 RS: BPT, evo front mount, custom 2.5 in IC pipes, apex-i SAFC- II, GReddy type-RS BOV, rear disc swap, GTX front strutbar, oem GS lower rear tie bar, Topspeed1 axle back exhaust, 15" TSW wrapped in yokohamas, power window swap. NOT INSTALLED: GReddy turbo timer and CS downpipe.
quinn_seipp

Re: ondergrounds EVO kit!!!!!!!

Post by quinn_seipp »

look its not widebody, and the rear bumper is gay, and the front bumper is a copy... o and look some decent sideskirts that are almost the same as fx designs with a scoop at the otherside as well... :roll:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

The front pictures are not even their own, their actual product will probably end up looking slightly different.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

The front looks amazing, sides are pretty good too, just match them with G-force rear and it should look pretty good.
and whats up with this copying crap,, everyone copies kits off eachother, like the owner of the first mx3 evo kit didnt sit @ a desk, workin his A$$ off, drawing and making the original evo kit, he just went ahead and cut it off whateva kit and put it on his own car, and thats in noway original to me,,, :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ok, i personally dont care about copy this and he stole that kit, but will someone just clarify to me that these guys are asking people for pics of their cars to put on this website, like everytime i hear about it, its them using pictures without permission, i know this sounds dumb, but these people are just not a company i would deal with due to their respect or styles, and i am only saying respect other than the stealing the pics cause i emailed them awhile back and they treated me like ****, and for a company that is known as " the company that steals everyone elses designs" and from what i have "heard" of their quality and fit, i dont think they should be be-littling their customers<p>
done my *****ing for today, haha<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i applaud the rx-7 side skirts, boo to the front and the rear.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

the sides look really sexy
if i was gonna make my car loke Crazzy i wouyld get those but i'm going for a clean look
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I don't know about them I was going to buy a kit from them, then I kept on hearing alot of bad things about them. I mean fitment is a must, not like getting a bumper thats for a mx-3 then have to custom install it. I hope the kit I am in the group buy with mrprecidia fits good. I can't wait till that kit gets started.
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

i dont see how those sides are gonna work on the mx-3<p>the area where the scoop is, is way to wide to fit between the door and the wheel well
NoVa<p>Image
Q187

Post by Q187 »

nova - I don't think that's the actual side skirt that's going on the MX-3. THey're just showing the design.
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

they shouldnt copy that front, cuz now his car wont be origanal any more. His car was a car we looked up to and respected now anyone can have that look, That kinda makes me mad, he must feel the same x100
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

i know its not the actual skirt<p>im just saying that that design isnt going to work that well<p>look at how much space there is between the wheel well and the door on the mx-3, theres no way a scoop could fit in there and look good
NoVa<p>Image
JCali

Post by JCali »

This is Wicked...If there is a group buy...I am IN!!!. I've been waiting forever for this kit. It's going to look awesome. And all you haterz can shut up. John is going to be regarded as the originator and I respect him for what he has done with his car. His car will still look unique compared to finalize the kit.
I hope they stay true to the side skirts and the bumper is pretty cool...To Onderground: You guys keep up the *** kicking work and don't listen to haterz. You guys are feeding the growth of the aftermarket better than everyother company. Only now we need a Turbo company to make us a Turbo kit for the V6 and KLZE's <p>Jman
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I still look at it like this on the bodykits, we are mx-3 not honda civics. Are car is rare is ways, and even if we have kits we usually do other stuff then the same way. I mean you don't see a mx-3 that exactly looks like yours except for barry's car with that one person that almost copied everything from the outside. Atleast he lives in a differen't country or wherever. I have only seen one mx-3 ever with a bodykit here in Oklahoma and all that person had was the fx kit, I think that person might've wrecked it or sold it. So I am the only one around here that I see that is fixing up a mx-3. I know some Oklahoma people around here in different city are fixing them up, but I probally will never see any unless there is a meeting around here. So mainly if you don't see it, its not there. Sorry for all the bull****.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

he should (jon) just sue em for using his pics without his consent
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Appearance”