NE 1 know how make fogged light clear again

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
cobey

NE 1 know how make fogged light clear again

Post by cobey »

Hey guys;
my passenger side headlight is all fogged up, just wondering if any of you guys know how to clean it up, thanx
Craig
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006

Re: NE 1 know how make fogged light clear again

Post by Guest »

fogged as in water on the inside or just worn on the outside? If its on the out side either polish it or sand and clear coat it.
cobey

Post by cobey »

well i aint sure if it is water on the inside or not, what if it is, what do i do?
thanx
craig
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
Special Agent Medican Man

Post by Special Agent Medican Man »

Ok calm down the doctor is here.. Oh its just a scratch your going to be ok... Go to the local hardware store and get a plexiglass or plastic polish compound. It will be like tooth paste :D only for your car lenses. clean them with soap and water towel dry apply small amount to a clean cloth and clean the lenses. I suggest doing this before you wash your car, that way when your done and thanking the gods to ever create such a mericle compound you can wash the residue off your paint to further your problems.
~youve been healed~
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

If you do a search theres about a million different ways to clean them up, I think Ive posted abotu 3 or 4 different times on the subject also, and there is a faq that applies to this as well in the appearance FAQ.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl

Return to “Appearance”