4 more kit 's to go then there will be a new kit for th

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mrprecidia

4 more kit 's to go then there will be a new kit for th

Post by mrprecidia »

his is the list so far:<p>mx3man83-full kit
Sactire- full kit
fictionaldaydream- full
neverenuffcustoms-full kit
monstar-mx-3- full kit
talon_66- full kit
You can just call me the originator
monstar-mx-3

Re: 4 more kit 's to go then there will be a new kit for th

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

in the words of Mr. Burns "Excellent"
Absath

Post by Absath »

i'm considering it.. i amy be in for a full kit. its kind of hard to decide. i'm not totally crazy about the front end.. its not as bad as some i've seen though. and the back end is awfully boxy.<p>i'm a master of photoshop, so if someone can supply me with the bare images of the back end, good quality, i'll go snap a shot of my mx3 from the right angle and graft it on, so we can see how it looks. i'll even do the front end, tho someone in the other thread did it already.<p>at that price though, how can it be bad...<p>lemme ask something about kits... can they be self installed, or should a professional do it?<p>-Abs
Don't park drunk, accidents cause people.

92 Blaze Red MX-3 GS, KL-ZE, ACT Clutch, KL 36 ECU, SS Clutch Line
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Absath:
i'm considering it.. i maybe in for a full kit. its kind of hard to decide. i'm not totally crazy about the front end.. -Abs<hr></blockquote><p>
I felt the same way dude, i was hoping we could change it around a tad but i guess thats not going to happen. Dude you cant pass up this kind of deal, i bet the lights are something that has to kind of grow on ya, know what i mean? DO IT!! haha we need to fill this group buy up so i can get my kit!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Oh and about ur installation question...ive never installed a body kit before but ive taken my bumpers off. They are easy, so I'd imagine putting a different bumper cover on is going to be a piece of cake. Now for the side skirts, I'd probaly have a professional install them unless you have a shop. If you do, then if i were you I'd experiment and see if i could do it myself. If you can't, then just take it to a custom body shop. Which reminds me, people never take your body kits to regular paint shops for installation. Well, i take that back, do your research before hand, look at kits they have installed on other cars. I've seen too many kits that regular paint and body places have installed that are crappy. Find a custom shop in your area!!
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Absath

Post by Absath »

does he need the entire payment up front, or just a down payment?<p>cause that may determine whether i'm in or not as well... i'm getting in on this second CF hood group buy...<p>-Abs

mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

it is just a 25% deposit.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by IamCanadian:
Id be in but i bought my new G-Force 4 piece kit for 200$ less then what your asking
For 800$ u cant go wrong :D
<hr></blockquote><p>Were?
Absath

Post by Absath »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mrprecidia:
it is just a 25% deposit.<hr></blockquote><p>ooooOooOOoo<p>when would they be shipped by? aka full payment needed?<p>-Abs

mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

when i recieve the deposits for the 10 kits it will take aprox 75 days to produce the kit and the full amount will be needed by then.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

come one guys...let get started on making this kit
Pimpn1l2

Post by Pimpn1l2 »

What are these kits going to look like?
If you love something let if go, if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

yes id love to see how it looks on mx3
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

Return to “Appearance”