Looking for Paint to do the inside vinyl parts!!!???

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
simo711

Looking for Paint to do the inside vinyl parts!!!???

Post by simo711 »

I'm looking to paint the inside speaker grills, door handles, and other vinyl parts on my mx-3. Can anyone let me know what type of paint and maybe where the best place to get it is from. Thanks.<P>------------------<BR>Mazda MX-3, Black, Automatic, 1994 Base Model V4
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Looking for Paint to do the inside vinyl parts!!!???

Post by Custommx3 »

krylon satin if you dont want to the glossy look, and not flat either. You can get it at walmart.<BR>Prep your parts with alcohol and a sponge before painting. use Lots of LIGHT coats, then go back again and use the clear satin.<BR>let each coat dry!<P><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Big_Ed

Post by Big_Ed »

I also wanna custom paint the interior of my mx, could someone reply to this post and tell me how i would go about taking the interior apart to customize the interior, and how well would it go back together? or email me with the details: Sokokis_94@hotmail.com<P>Peace <BR>Big_Ed<BR>94 Blaze Red RS
Frenchguy0

Post by Frenchguy0 »

simo, i know a place where you can have your speaker grilles painted for a reasonable price. I'm in Louisville too, you have my email, send me a message I'll give you directions<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”