DO YOU WANT A KIT OR NOT?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mrprecidia

Re: DO YOU WANT A KIT OR NOT?

Post by mrprecidia »

My plan was to let the comunity pick the design. I have started several threads eveybody always seems to have there own specific idea for a kit and nothing is solved by the end. They are willing to make any kit so long as there are ten people in with a deposit, so do what you have to do to decide take a vote have an arm wrestle I am very much wanting to get this going so pick a design I really don't care what it is I just want to see more support for our car's. So if you want the bumber that neverenuffcustoms put up, and that back bumper above, and whatever side skirts just let me know, and as soon as we have 10 people who want to buy the whole kit or 40 individual pieces it will be done.
You can just call me the originator
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mrprecidia:
My plan was to let the comunity pick the design. I have started several threads eveybody always seems to have there own specific idea for a kit and nothing is solved by the end. They are willing to make any kit so long as there are ten people in with a deposit, so do what you have to do to decide take a vote have an arm wrestle I am very much wanting to get this going so pick a design I really don't care what it is I just want to see more support for our car's. So if you want the bumber that neverenuffcustoms put up, and that back bumper above, and whatever side skirts just let me know, and as soon as we have 10 people who want to buy the whole kit or 40 individual pieces it will be done.<hr></blockquote><p> Mrprecidia you have to make the desion my best advice for you is pick the most popular kit that has been posted or just pick the one you like. then then tell everybody you have decided on a kit and post a group buy on that kit case closed. I cant see you having a prob with getting 10 people once you make up your mind on a kit. You are the one with the conection for it to be made so if this is sucesfull then you can do it again and get a diferent kit made. But I can't stress enough you have to decide you will never get get this going if you have 20 dif threads ond 20 diff opinions. Just pick a kit and go with it.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Here is the kit I would like to see made but you deside.<p>Image<p>Image<p>[IMG]
http://www.spoilersetc.net/HondaOther/PopUp/honda_prelude_9296_nin_f.htm<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]</p>
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

the front and back are fine but they will not make the fx side skirts as fx already does. so are there ten people who agree with the front and back find diffrent sides though.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mrprecidia:
the front and back are fine but they will not make the fx side skirts as fx already does. so are there ten people who agree with the front and back find diffrent sides though.<hr></blockquote><p>you are absultly right my bad was not thinking.<p>here try this<p>http://www.spoilersetc.net/HondaOther/PopUp/honda_prelude_9296_nin_f.htm<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]</p>
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

those skirts are a little over kill IMO. what do you guys think of just doing that complete evo kit from the prelude?
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

I realy like the skirts but hey I like the evo skirts also. I am not sure if the prelude evo kit is the same bumper as the one i posted. but if you meant prelude rear bumper and skirts and the front bumper i posted sound like you have a phat kit so lets get the ball rolling.
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

yes the front bumper is from a prelude as well.
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Ok well I got that pic from a accord so I was'nt sure.
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I think we have the back and front picked out which I totally love and hope more people do to. I would buy this kit probablly before buying the cf hood if we get this going. Lets pick out some skirts. I will check out some places and give my thoughts.
fictionaldaydream

Why not just make the whole kit, here are the side skirts.<p>Image<p>This is the accord one, slightly different.<p>Image
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

I love it!! the prelude evo kit if you ask me it's a go. I cant see not being able to get 10 people for that kit.<p>[ March 25, 2003: Message edited by: NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS ]</p>
fictionaldaydream

I know, so is this going to be the kit if so I am in.

Return to “Appearance”