Indiglo gauges pix

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: Indiglo gauges pix

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 2fazed:
I found this StreetRacing company that does Indiglo Reverse gauges. They don't have our car, but they have a developement department that are willing to make one. The other gauges look like the picture above, but has an equal amount of red to blue. They charge the same as Corksport-$69. But are red/blue, not green?blue. All they need is a cluster, which I have an extra, and 20 people willing to buy one. If your interested, go to StreetRacerParts.com to check it out. You would be buying it from them, if there were any questions. What do you guys think?<hr></blockquote>
There are already 2 companies that make the gauges, alot have them already, IMO you'd be wasting your time on a group buy, especially when you can generally get gauges on ebay for like 40 bucks. GL, but make sure you contact Jeff before you start this buy up.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

E-bay don't have any. I've been looking for them for the past 2 months. Second, I'm not buying or selling these, it's not a group buy, I'm just relaying some info. I'm tired of getting the run-around with these gauges. If there are other companies that make these in blue/red, which Corksport only makes them in blue/green, what's there names. Everyone says you can get them from E-bay. E-bay is not going to supply all of the people on this board that wants one.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

this is true, but if you do get a group buy, just email Jeff, Im sure it will be ok. He just wants to keep up with whats going on.
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

Not a problem, thanks for the help.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

I finally found a set. There basically the same as above with the blue and little red. They go for $55+6ship. It might be $20 more than E-bay, but I'm guaranteed them in a week, so I don't have to search for them for the next 6 months.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
mrmike420
Supporting Member

Post by mrmike420 »

The question is..."Do they come in green to match the rest of the interior lighting?"
~FUeGo~
92 MX-3 GS, 5spd, Black Metallic, Tokico ZX2 Struts, Eibach Springs, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's, K&N A/F, Suzuka S/S Brake Lines, KGS Dual Tip Muffler, Dynamat Extreme Trunk Kit
Wirespeed

Post by Wirespeed »

A small question kuruption1983 (or anyone who has fitted em)<p>I was reading on www.mazdamaniac.com about fitting these dials, and the guy on there says it's really tricky when it comes to resetting the guages using resistors etc.<p>Did you go through the same process or did you just fit them straight on?<p>Big thanks in advance. <p> :)
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

those arent indiglo gauges. And these fit over the needles, you dont remove anything except a few screws, slide these on, then put the screws back.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

MazdaManiac took of his needles and painted them, hence the usage of resistors, I think he calibrated his too. I THINK kuruptions are the ones you can just slip on.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
MazdaManiac took of his needles and painted them, hence the usage of resistors, I think he calibrated his too. I THINK kuruptions are the ones you can just slip on.<hr></blockquote><p>yep, cause I have the same ones, most indiglo gauges are that way.
MrMX3

Post by MrMX3 »

What was the name of the seller you got them from on e-bay? I'm pressuming he's a power seller and I could just check his listings as I haven't been able to find these on e-bay for a few weeks now.<p>Nevermind, I found them. I was looking under mx-3 gauges when I shoulda looked under mx3 gauges. Dumbass me! :)<p>[ February 28, 2003: Message edited by: MrMX3 ]</p>
Mike
1993 MX-3 GS
2.5l KL-ZE
My Cardomain Page
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

Yea what was the sellers name I won an auction from was auto kingdom and they haven't sent me anything yet no email or nothing and i paid em with pay pal. Im gonna be pissed if i dont get it!!!
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

uuuh uuh, thats your mistake,,,,<p>Never, ever buy or pay anything without first actually calling and at least talking to the person who you are purchasing stuff from on ebay,,<p>definitely search for the person's phone number or some other kind of contact information, most of them have an actual office,,,
how was the person's feedbacks,,??
First thing you do is go on your paypal account and get a refund on your money if the person hasnt got the money yet,,,<p>I got mine from autobacs, very good guyz, fast shipment.
Juddd_83

Post by Juddd_83 »

how do i get my money back wheres the option?
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
mirage-mx3

Post by mirage-mx3 »

i installed the indiglo gauges today and now my rpm needle seems a bit "slow" on updating the actual rpm, the speedometer works fine tough..

Return to “Appearance”