help on GFORCE install

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
DDO49

help on GFORCE install

Post by DDO49 »

So far I've gotten the front bumber on with ease ,but as I was trying to place the skirts they don't fit at all, Do I have to get them molded on or can I install them with just bolts? Also on the rear do I need to remove the lights in order to get it off, and if so I got the plastic part on the lights and also the 3rd screw after the removal of the black plastic piece, what do I do from there to get the lights out?Also do I have to move the muffler or is it fine with the same placeing as the stock muffler was?<p>thanx
G-Force body kit, 17 inch TSW's, custom sterio and soon swap for KLZE
thebonestockkid

Re: help on GFORCE install

Post by thebonestockkid »

From what i've heard many of the sideskirts from gforce wont fit exactly, i think you may have to cut them.. pretty sure bolts will work fine, someone correct me if im wrong. For the lights i think once you remove 3 screws all you need to do is pull the taillight toward the center area of the car.. thats what ive heard anyway... and about the muffler, the guy who did my bumper install didnt need to take it off, although it is STILL rubbing against the left side of the spacing.. never got around to doing anything about it i guess :shrug: hope that helps, lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
kuruption1983

Re: help on GFORCE install

Post by kuruption1983 »

Wish this helps dude!
if you need more pix, check out pRoJeKT mX3:<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/kuruption1983<p>:D

Return to “Appearance”