ooooops thats a curb

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mzdspd

ooooops thats a curb

Post by mzdspd »

yeah i hit my wheel on a curb today stupid me you can't see it to good in this pic but does anyone know how i can fix it. thanks.<BR> Image
manitobamx3

Re: ooooops thats a curb

Post by manitobamx3 »

you think thats bad check out what happened to my ride from a curb 2 weeks ago i donno how to post a pic so whoever wants to see it give me their email. just a thought. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

i did that before too but my rim straight up jacked up the curb!!! I stopped immediately and checked out my rim, all it had was the powder from the broken cement. Haha of course my rims are big ole chrome heavy things, but hey, the curb wont mess with me again... :) Guess u could try a rim repair place....thats all i can think of...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

That isn't too bad, I have done a lot worse to my rims before but not by hitting a curb, by hitting some nasty pot holes.<P>Take it to a rim repair shop, they should be able to tell you right away if it is repairable or not and what the cost still be.<P>If the cost to fix it is too close to the original price of the rim then don't bother getting it fixed just buy a new one but if the repair cost isn't too much then go for it, they'll make it like it's brand new again.
david103

Post by david103 »

get a dremel and sand it down, then buff it out. its not perfect, but looks better<P>dave

Return to “Appearance”