suzuki cappuccino

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
OsoSlo z28

suzuki cappuccino

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

me and another person on this board(who shall remain nameless because i want all the glory if this is a good idea :D ) were talking about how this cars front end looks similar to the mx3. "I" noticed the headlights and thought maybe someone here might have Japan, Australian, or British connections and could get them. do you peeps think they would fit?<BR> Image<p>[ November 12, 2002: Message edited by: cre8v mx3 ]
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Sonicxtacy02

Re: suzuki cappuccino

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

the mercades SUV projector lights and the new taurus lights are also the same shape [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

ford taurus lights are longer:<P> Image <P>the mercedes is too pointy and a drastic slope:<P> Image
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

bad idea...haha jk. well i think that first picture is a newer mx-5 with headlight covers or vinyl or something?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Post by Guest »

Hey man thats a really good idea, I think they would fit good, maybe some spaces, who knows, what kind of car is that?

Post by Guest »

oops just saw the topic" :) Well keep us posted" :)

Post by Guest »

Hey i was curious so i did up a crappy PS job with the lights, i didnt modify them at all so they should fit good, although the pics are at different angles and im sure different dimensions, but it gives an idea.<BR> Image
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marshmallow15:<BR><STRONG>well i think that first picture is a newer mx-5 with headlight covers or vinyl or something?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>as the topic states, it's a suzuki cappuccino which are only available overseas.<P>thanks for the visual sureshiit
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

lexus si front-end ,would that look good on the mx-3
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

ive seen lexus is300 headlights on a del sol before and the mx3 without the hatch looks very similar to the del sol. i think it'd look nice on a lowered car.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Buzzin vee 6

Post by Buzzin vee 6 »

one point -> the suzuki cappuccino is a very small car along the lines of the mazda Az1 - running a 660cc turbo engine should give u some idea about the general dimensions of the car.. I'd say about 3/4 the size of the mx-5 / miata.. We have a few the suzuki's over here and I have to say I think the lights would be too small - but thats just my opinion, its a shame because they look amazing..
Dont stress at me, its not my fault your slower...
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

no dude!!!<BR>i have an IS and 2 MX3s and i have parked them beside eachother B4 and visualized the mod, but wont look good @ all, since MX3 is an all curvy car but IS300 has total sharp angles, and i think MX3 lights are just perfect for this car, the best thing to be done is a carbon fiber conversion on the headlight and altezza taillights!<BR>latez :D
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

put that si on that orange and see how it look like , cause by looking at oscar car the front-end look kind of sharp which the mp5 front-end ,by putting those two together they might look good or not but let see<P>sorry for sounding demanding, its just that i don't have photoshop to play around with
jamik_69

Post by jamik_69 »

the MG TF lights would look sweet <A HREF="http://www.mgcars.org.uk/MGTF/mgtfpics.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mgcars.org.uk/MGTF/mgtfpics.html</A>
"guess i forgot to put the foglights in"
wyldside
Supporting Member
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by wyldside »

Those would look pretty sweet. But I think you'd have to do some slight hood and fender modifications to fit those properly. The Megane ones are a bit longer. It would almost be worth it.<p>[ November 19, 2002: Message edited by: WyldSide ]
James Gosteli
X-Prez of MX-West

1992 Seal-Gray MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :mrgreen:
1992 White MX-3 GSR-ZE (KLZE 2.5L V6) :( Worklog (Parting out)
1993 Blaze Red MX-3 GS - RIP :cry:

Return to “Appearance”