Altezza Moisture

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
BlazerCrew

Altezza Moisture

Post by BlazerCrew »

I got altezza lights on friday and the first couple days they were good but then today i noticed some condensation building up in them... How is this happening and how can I prevent it. How to I get rid of the condensation in there already? Thank you
Mx-3's rule
DJPRO

Re: Altezza Moisture

Post by DJPRO »

I had the same problem. First, take out the tail lights. Use a hair dryer to dry out the lens. Put clear silicon around the tail light where the lens meets with the housing. I recommend buying silicon from the pet store, the kind use for fish tanks. They don't turn yellow like other silicons. This seems to be a coming problem with the MX altezzas. I hope this helps.<P>later,<BR>Dee.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

sorry, common problem with altezzas :D
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
C-MX-DA3

Post by C-MX-DA3 »

i think thats the problems with all aftermarket headlihts and tail lights,
DVH

Post by DVH »

<B>altezza's are gay!!!</B><BR>sorry , just my opinion! <BR>u spend like how much money to get these and they are jsut cheap plastic that water gets into them anyways, it just reminds me of honda's .......yuk! sorry!<BR>later, [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
BlazerCrew

Post by BlazerCrew »

Well all I was askin was help with the altezzas that I DO LIKE. Everyone in this bulletin board knows you don't like them, but there are some people, like me, who like them. It is your opinion I guess, but I didnt ask for that now did I. Thanks man.
Mx-3's rule
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SilviaMx3:<BR><STRONG>Well all I was askin was help with the altezzas that I DO LIKE. Everyone in this bulletin board knows you don't like them, but there are some people, like me, who like them. It is your opinion I guess, but I didnt ask for that now did I. Thanks man.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>sorry, didn't mean to offend u, hope ur ok, later bro!<P> :o
Car Domain Web page MX-3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

DVH dont u have altezzas on ur car?
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mitmaks:<BR><STRONG>DVH dont u have altezzas on ur car?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>sold them, i was one of the first to have em, i just thought , when i got them, what a f*ckin waste of money! <BR>just my opinion, but i better shut up, don't wanna offend anyone anymore! lol<BR>lates<P> :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
BlazerCrew

Post by BlazerCrew »

Didnt mean to sound like a prick. Just frustrated bout my lights. I wouldnt start stuff with the dvh cuz i totally respect you. Your car is great. I first saw altezzas on your car and thats where I got the idea to get them from so in a way i should thank you cuz I like mine. Sorry for bitchin :roll:
Mx-3's rule
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

ahhhh, **w cute, lol :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG><B>altezza's are gay!!!</B><BR>sorry , just my opinion! <BR>u spend like how much money to get these and they are jsut cheap plastic that water gets into them anyways, it just reminds me of honda's .......yuk! sorry!<BR>later, Image</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P> Image
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Seriously though, I don't mind the Altezza's. They look better on some colours than others though.<P>However in Toronto now they are so overplayed, anyone and everyone has them in all types of cars.

Post by Guest »

Thats how it is here Andrew. I havent seen any on MX3's yet. But you see them on EVERY car on the road, Caviliers, Neon, Accord, Civic, SUV's and Trucks, everything. In about 2 years, its gonna be the cool thing to have regular red lights by the way this is going.
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

I have never had a problem with condensation in mine (it was garage kept)...until i moved, and now my car sits outside...it usually dries up tho..only noticed it once or twice..
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------

Return to “Appearance”